Chapter 20

Anne's POV

"Sasha" I said angrily "So I guess I was wrong The Plantars did come for you how nice" she said "You'll pay for what you've done" I shouted "Really what have I done hurt your feelings" she said "You've distracted me so you could catch Marcy, you've lied to the towns people, and your crew has hurt Marcy even though you told them not too" I shouted the towns people who were near Sasha gasped "It's not true she is lying" she said "I'm not lying you are you lied to them to cover up your crime" I said "Well I guess I did now let's settle this" she said drawing one of her swords "With pleasure" I said drawing mine she ran at me and slashed down I did the same our swords clashed together we stayed there for a second then I kicked her she rolled on the ground I come over and slashed down she blocked it in time then she pushed off I walked back a bit then she got up and went behind me and put her sword up to my neck then turned around "See this is what happens to people who don't keep their mouth shut you want the mermaid" she asked the towns people they nodded "So be it" she said then I grabbed her arm and tossed her over my head she fell on the ground I pointed my sword at her neck then looked up at the towns people "Mermaids aren't something you should be afraid of they're nice and sweet they would never hurt a fly trust me I've meet one and this one doesn't want to end the human race most mermaids don't even want to Sasha lied to you she lied to cover up her tracks in order not to break the law I'm telling the truth and I don't really care who is not with me we can fix this together if you believe me" I said I waited one stepped forward and dropped their spear "I believe you" they said after that everyone dropped their spear and said I believe you too I looked down at Sasha "So what will it be jail time or one more chance" I asked "I don't care but I prefer one more chance" she said "Why" I asked "So I can do this without getting in trouble" she said she kicked my sword out of my hand then got up and grabbed my neck and started choking me "Ha I'm not scared of dying" I said "Good" she said she started going harder on me then Sprig grabbed my sword and put it up to her neck "Let her go" he said "Yeah let her go" a towns person said then followed by every towns people "Now why would I" she asked "Because your outnumdered even with your crew" he said "Hm" she said then let me go I fell on the ground and started coughing Hop Pop and Polly ran towards me Sasha walked over to Sprig "Urgh I think it's your time for you to go sweaky toy" she said then she went to slash her sword at him "No" I shouted Sprig didn't know how to use a sword Hop Pop never taught him he was just following me I got up and ran towards him he covered his head and closed his eyes and just then Sasha was done slashing and stabbed me everyone gasped Sprig opened his eyes "No Anne" he said Sasha removed her sword I looked at her "Take care of Marcy for me" I said "Ok" he said then I felt my eyes heavy and I fell on the ground.

Sasha's POV

Everyone was looking at me Sprig ran to Anne Hop Pop and Polly following him "No Anne stay with us, stay with us" Hop Pop said "I'm sorry I never meant to" I said then a enforcer came up "What happened here" he asked "I stabbed her and lied to the whole town please" I said raising my hands so he could cuff them he did then order me to follow him I did I was escorted to the Farwood Town jail and tossed into a cell I regretted everything I did but waited until a sign of anything.

Sprig's POV

I watched the enforcer take Sasha away she derseved it "We have to get her to a doctor" Hop Pop said "Ok" I said then he picked up Anne and carried her to a doctor they said they could help her but I didn't really believe after a few hours I thought I needed to tell Marcy what happened I was walking out but then I was stopped by Polly "Where are you going bro" she asked "I need to tell Marcy what happened" I said "Ok we'll good luck" she said "Thanks" I said I walked out and to teh dock I waited for minutes then I tapped the wood then Marcy came up she looked happy at first then her smile faded "Where's Anne" she said "Anne is not coming" I said "Why" she asked "Something happened" I said sitting down "What is she ok what happened" she asked "Anne was fighting with Sasha she got her down but she got back up and I kinda stood up but when I did Anne got stabbed by Sasha" I said she gasped "Is she ok" she asked "I don't know she lost a lot of blood maybe give it a few days I just thought you should know" I said "Thanks for telling me there is actally something I want to tell her" she said "What I could transfer the messege" I asked "I-I love Anne ok I always have ever since we met I've loved her now she is going to probably die" she said she started crying "Wooh, wooh it's ok I'll kept you updated ok" I said "Ok please she has to be ok" she said "I know, I know I'm worried too but please be strong she would want you to be" I said "Yeah you're right I'll try to be strong also my dad still doesn't trust her" she said "Yeah I figured" I said "Please tell her that when she wakes up and I think I'll actally go back to my kingdom and do princess duties until she wakes up" she said "Ok I'll tell her" I said "Thanks" she said then went back into the water with a tear in her eye I felt bad for telling her but it had to be done then i stood up and walked back to the docter I walked in "Oh there you are Sprig where did you go" Hop Pop asked "I went to tell Marcy what happened she needed to know" I said "Ok" he said then I walked into the room Anne was in I sat down next to her in a chair and waited I fell asleep there.