Chapter 19

Anne's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and let my eyes ajust to what was around me I realized I was in a tank I banged on the glass then noticed my foot was connect to a chain connected to the tank I tried to get it off me I couldn't then noticed I had a mask on I went to take it off "I wouldn't do that if I were you" someone said I stopped then I looked to where the person was it was Sasha she was leaning on a wall "That's open sea water you'll drown in no time if you don't have that mask on you" she said "What did you do to Marcy" I shouted "Don't worry we haven't found her yet but now you are out of the picture we'll find her sooner or later" she said I banged on the tank "No you will never get your hands on her" I shouted "And who will stop me you, your stuck in a tank and you can't get out also The Plantars are long gone by now so they won't come and break you out" she said "You coward let me out and fight me like you always do" I said "Umm no" she said then she stopped leaning and walked up "You won't get away with this Sasha you never will" I shouted "I've already have" she said then the door opened it was Grime Sasha turned around "Grimesy" she said walking up to him "Hey Sasha you ready to go out" he asked he had two spears in each hand "Out for what" she asked "To find Marcy and bring her back here and let the towns people decide what to do with her" he said "Oh yeah that yes I am ready" she said "Good" he said then threw one of the spears to her she caught it in the air then walked out of the bunker with him she looked back at me "Sorry Anne you should've just listened to me about staying away" she said I looked angry at her "I know you understand" she said then jumped and closed the bunker "Great now I'm stuck really stuck please let The Plantars come back or something" I said to myself after that I didn't know how long I was waiting but it was pretty long then I heard banging on the door then it opened it was The Plantars "Anne there you are" Sprig said running up to me "Where's Marcy wasn't she in here" he asked "She was but I had to save her I released her into the sea she probably went to her kingdom can you get me out of here so I can go stop Sasha" I asked "Yeah" he said he climbed up and opened the tank then motioned me to come up I swam up but thanks to the chain on my leg I couldn't swim up high Sprig knew he had to do something he got down and looked for a key after awhile looking for one "Nothing" he said "Well then hand me something so I can break it off of my leg" I said "Ok let me look" he said he turned around "Ah hear we go" he said running to a sheft "What" I asked he grabbed something off ythe sheft then turned around and walked up to me "Will this work" he said showing me a spear "Yes give me" I said "Ok" he said he climbed up and dropped the spear into the water I grabbed it and started to break the chain I was able to then I swam up and got out of the tank I climbed down and took off the mask I coughed "You ok Anne" Hop Pop asked I stopped coughing "I'm fine let's go after Sasha" I said "Yeah wait shouldn't we find Marcy first just to see if she is ok" Sprig asked "Yeah you're right let's find Marcy first I think I know where she is" I said "Ok lead the way" Hop Pop said I opened the door with the spear in my hand and ran out of the bunker with The Plantars following me I ran to the sea but stopped at the lege I put Marcy in the water I looked down into the water The Plantars caught up to me "What is it Anne" Hop Pop asked "Nothing it's just this is where I released Marcy" I said "Well what are you going to do" he asked "Find her" I said I looked up and then jumped into the water "Anne" Hop Pop shouted when I did I made it up out of the water then swam I couldn't breath nor see clearly under water I swam somewhere safe because I had a feeling Marcy was waiting for me and decided to follow me I swam all the way to Lighen Island thinking it would help cover us I swam behind it I noticed near the Island there was a shallow area and I stood there and waited for Marcy it took awhile and I was getting worried then momments later I heard spashing and Marcy popped up "There you are I was worried about you" she said "Me too did Sasha's gang find you yet" I asked "No, no they haven't but some have started to come into the water to find me" she said "It's ok I'm here now" I said she fell onto my chest and hugged me I hugged her then I noticed her fin on her back was ripped it wasn't like that before "Hey are you ok" I asked "Yes why" she asked "Your fin it's ripped" I said "Oh right I should've told this before" she said she stopped hugging me "What" I asked I stopped hugging her too "I got hurt by Sasha's crew" she said "What happened" I asked "They we told not too but did it anyway" she said "Why didn't you tell me" I asked "You were trying to save me I couldn't let you know when you were trying to get me out of there you would've just been more worried" she said "Macy I was worried but you could've told me and I would've listened either way I wouldn't be more stressed I'm just glad you're ok" I said "Yeah me too now what are you going to do about Sasha" she asked "I'm going to tell the whole town the truth" I said I hugged her then swam away "Wait Anne" she said I stopped then turned around "What" I asked "Please don't leave again I was really worried about you last time let me come with you" she said "No go back to your kingdom tell your dad I'm protecting you and maybe just maybe he'll let you go" I said "Ok just be careful" she said "I will I'll see you later ok I promise" I said "Ok" she said then I turned back around and swam away back to town I got out of the water "Oh thank godness you're ok" Hop Pop said "Yeah we were getting worried" Sprig said "It's ok I found Marcy now where is Sasha" I asked "Looking for me" I heard someone say I turned around and it was Sasha and some towns people.