Chapter 4

Anne's POV

I jumped on Sasha's boat pulling out my sword I slashed down on Sasha's sword it made her back up Sprig and Polly were pulling out their swords "Kids no Anne needs to fight Sasha alone on this it is a pirate's duel only two people must fight on one's boat" Hop Pop said both of them put there swords me and Sasha continuted to fight she kicked me in the gut so I would fall I hit the wooden railing I hit my head I rubbed it Sasha pointed one of her swords at me "So you give up or not" she asked "Not quite" I said and I slashed up and knocked her sword out of her hand then I slashed down again she blocked it with her sword we stayed there clashing swords for a minute then Sasha pushed up and I backed up I was close to going over the wooden railing I looked behind me into the water then looked back into Sasha's eyes "You want to fight dirty then fight dirty" I said Sasha was running at me then I moved out of the way Sasha went over the wooden railing and fell in the water "You give up" I asked "Yeah in your dreams" she grabbed the wooden railing and pulled herself back on the boat she slashed at me I blocked it with my sword she kept slashed at me and I kept blocking it "Just give up" she said "Not in a millon years" I said "Then this fight is over" she said she punched me in my right side I fell over "Now are you going to give up" she asked "No never" I said I sweeped her feet so she would fall I got up and pointed my sword at her "You give up first" I said "Yeah forget who's boat you're on" she said "You can't this is between you and me Sasha" I said "And why can't I" she asked "because this is a pirate's duel only two people fight on one's boat you can't oder your crew to attack me" I said "Yeah and who is going to stop me" she said "Don't toy with the rules Sasha" I said "Yeah, yeah Grime, Percy, Braddok get this pirate off my boat" she said "Yes captian" all three of them said they attacked me I kept on my guard "Ok if you're going to play like that I'm going to" I said "Yeah" she said "Yeah Sprig, Polly, Hop Pop help me" I said "We c't Anne it's a pirate's duel" Sprig said "Sprig Sasha isn't following the rules why should you" I said "Because it's the right thing to do you know that" he said "Ok, ok I know that I got this you just stay there" I said "That's what I thought Anne always following the rules always following them" she said "Agh shut up" I said pointing my sword at her I heard her crew behind me I flipped and landed behind one I sweep his feet he fell down I pointed my sword at him once he turned around "Ok I get it I was just following orders" he said "Good stay there no matter what Sasha orders you to do" I said "Ok, ok" he said I snuck attack Grime and Braddok and took them down I ordered them just like I order Percy to stay down it was just me and Sasha "Get up and don't order your crew to attack me again" I said "Yes" she said getting back up on her feet "Good now fight me" I said "Will do" she said "Let's finish this" I said "Yeah let's finish this" she said we attacked each other I slashed at her she blocked my slashes she slashed down on me I pushed up and knocked her down she got up and slashed down on me again I blocked it she kept slashing down I just kept blocked until I slashed at her she blocked it I kicked her in the gut just like she did to me she hit her head on the wooden railing "You give up now" I asked "Yeah no you" she asked "No" I said I waited until she got back up and I attacked her she blocked I slashed again she blocked again she jumped on the wooden railing and jumped off slashing down I blocked it and threw Sasha across the boat I ran to her when she was trying to get up I slashed down she blocked again I kicked her into the side of the boat she got up and grabbed my sword and kicked me I flew across the boat then looked at Sasha getting closer I sat up Sasha grabbed my shirt "Say you give up and I'll let you go" she said "Never" I said she grabbed my sword from the deck and pointed to me "Maybe this will make you give up" she said "No I'm not scared of dying not from the likes of you anyway" I said "Ok then" she said she let me go I fell to the ground then I got up to see what she was doing she was headed towards my boat I knew what she was doing going to threaten the plantars I got up and ran towards her and tackled her she turned around to look at me "No you can threaten me but not the plantars now I won't give up you need to give up" I said "Yeah fat chance" she said "Yeah I'm not giving up either" I said "Yeah you will sometime" she said "Never not until you give up first" I said Sasha kicked me off her and I landed on the deck hard she walked towards me "So refusing to give up I'm much stronger than you, you should just give up" she said "Yeah you too then we can stop this never ending fight we are having" I said "Maybe you're right but on the other hand it wouldn't be a hassle to kill you right here right now so you can't find the mermaid" she said she raised my sword and was about to slash down on me then a rock hit her "What was that" she asked "Me" Sprig said she turned around "You this is not how the pirate's duel goes only two people fight each other on one's boat" she said "Yeah you broke the rules earlier" I said "That's not about that" she said "Now do you give up" I asked "Ok yes you got me you broke the rules though" she said throwing down my sword I bent down and grabbed it "You broke the rules first you give up" I asked "Yes get out of here" she said I put my sword away and jumped back on my boat we both looked at each other "I give up" we both said and sailed different ways "You ok Anne" Sprig asked "Yes I'm fine you saved my butt back there dude" I said "Anything for my bestfriend" he said "Yeah" I said Hop Pop came out of the cabin deck "You two are in big trouble" he said "Opps" Sprig said "Yeah opps" he said "What did we do Hop Pop" I asked "You Anne went off figting with Sasha challeneged her to a pirate's duel you know how dnagerous those fights are you could've gotten yourself hurt or worse killed" he said "Yes totally fine" Sprig said "And you boy you aren't supposed to interfear with a pirate's duel" he said "Were both sorry Hop Pop" I said "Yes you might have done a bad thing but you had to Sasha challenged you first and Sprig Sasha was going to kill Anne if you didn't do something" he said "Thanks" I said "Yeah don't get used to it" he said he lefted me and Sprig outside "So I noticed you were up on the look out deck did you find anything" Sprig asked "Yes I did" I said "What" he asked "This it looks like an riddle they must have not noticed it was there" I said while opening it "Or they were hiding something hear these.

The path you seek will lead you to the mermaid your looking for.
But nothing is ture than the light of the sky.
Even when it's dark you can still see what's in front of you.
No matter where you look.

So much for a riddle" I said "Look closer Anne" Sprig said I looked closer "I think I got it they're pointing towards a Island where nothing is impossible to see I think there we need to go there maybe there is another riddle there but it why did it metion the mermaid" Sprig asked "I don't know I don't want to know let's go to bed" I said "Yeah can we show Hop Pop and Polly the riddle" Sprig asked "Yeah we can" I said we went in the cabin deck and showed Hop Pop and Polly the riddle and I told them what I thought they supported it and we tried to go to sleep it was kinda hard since I just had a fight with Sasha.