Justina is better

Justina! Get up we have to be downstairs in an hour." "Good morning to you too." "Why did you have to sleep on top of me?" "I'm sorry. I should have went somewhere else. You could have moved me or put a pillow between us." "No. It's fine. I don't notice until I woke up." I roll to the other side of the bed to grab my phone. "You still do that weird thing with your leg." He says with a little grin. "What?" "When ever you sleep you put your leg on top of mine. Lil you used to do." "im sorry. I should have slept on the floor." "Can you please stop fucking apologizing?! You regret last night too? I thought I was really nice. I missed being with you. Buy I guess you don't feel the same way." "No I don't regret shit. I just didn't know that's how you felt. Last night was nice. Mabey you should put hotdogs in my bed more often." I say joking. "That I can do." "Alright I need to shower if that's ok with you." "Yeah. Ho ahead."
"Jus!" "Yeah?" "I have to piss!" "The shower isglass." "Hurry up or I'm coming in." "im almost done." I get out the shower wrapping myself in a towel. When I walk out the bathroom he shoots me a luck. "Wheres your fucking clothes?" "i don't have my clothes remember?" "Oh ok. I'll go get your bag in a minute." "Thanks."

I'm sitting on the bed, still in a towel when he walks into the room. "Did you send this?" I asked confused as I read the message I didn't send. "Yeah. I did" "You literally responded to his text on my phone by saying fuck off. Is this a joke? He asked me if I wanted him to come! Not you!" "No! It's not a joke! And I don't regret it. I did you a favor by getting rid of him." "Do you want me to do you a favor and get rid of Vanessa?" "Go ahead I'll find someone else. Simple." "You're so pathetic!" "So you are joining to take him back?" "I don't know yet, " I say a little embarrassed. "Pack your shit and go! Get the fuck out of my sight!" "Can I change first?" "Yeah." He says slamming the door behind him.

"Good morning." is the first thing I read this morning. After the text telling him to 'fuck off,' I explained to him that one of the cast had gotten into my phone as a joke. Thankfully he understood. I didn't feel like texting him back, I went to bed instead.

Later that day

"Reggie!" He heard Venessa call from the bedroom as he was walking out the bathroom. "What?" "Who's lashes are these?!" "Justinas." "Really?! You slept with her! That whore, really?!" "Yeah I did! Don't call her that!!" "You regret it right?" "Regret what? Fucking her brains out? No, not at all." "I can't believe this! You betrayed me!" "Leave, please? You weren't supposed to be here anyway." "But I had a key at the front." "Yeah because I told the to put it there! I never said I wanted you here." "Considering how good I suck your dick you should be begging me to stay." She began to cry as she left the room slamming the door behind her. "Justina is better!" I