female version of Conceited

"Did I just hear you say I'm the female version of Conceited?!" I snap my head up towards my phone.
"I mean you both love attention, have a stick up your ass, and are annoying as fuck sometimes-"
"Sometimes?" Hitman says making me surprised.
"Hit, you gonna do me like that?"
"Let me finish!" Chico says. "They will always try to prove their right and come off as an ass most of the time."
"Whatever man. I don't think Justina can handle it in the ass anyway," Conceited responded with a huge grin on his face.
"Shut the fuck up Con. I won't even feel when you put it in."
"You saying my dicks are small then? That's not what you were saying when you were choking on it last night!"
"I wasn't choking on shit! I was probably gagging for air for fucks sake!"
"Damn where's the popcorn?" Chico says laughing.
"She killed yo ass once again, " Hit smirks.
"You know how to start shit Chico, " I say laughing.
"Yeah, I do it for everyone's entertainment. You're welcome."
"Alright, I'll see you fuckers tomorrow. Bye, y'all!"
"Bye Justina!" Hit says with a smile that smile never fails to leave his face.
"See ya crackhead Ariel!" Con says before I press the hangup button. After I hang up I decide to pack my bags for the tour tomorrow in Miami.
The drive to the airport is only about twenty minutes leaving me plenty of time to stop for coffee.
"Yo Just, where are we meeting up at?"
"Did you not read the email Danielle sent last night."
"Oh no I didn't."
"I'll send you the address. The bus is going to pick us up there too."
"Alright, where you at?"
"New Jersey."
"Here's your order Ma'am have a nice day!" "Thanks you too."
"Are you- you're that girl from Wild N Out?"
     "Yes I am! Thanks for watching the show!"
"Hey i'm Conceited!" He says over the speaker of my car
"Oh wow this is crazy! Can I get a picture?"
"Yeah sure!"
     "Thank you so much it was so nice meeting you!"
"You too hun!" I say as I drive off.
"That bitch didn't even tell me bye."
"Aw shut the fuck up Con it's about time you relies not everyone like you."
"Why are you in New Jersey?"
"Umm I don't live in Miami like you. I'm driving to the airport."
"Oh you made your coffee stop yet?"
"Yeah, just did."
"What time we gotta be there?"
"8."
"Aight thanks Jus."
"No problem Con."
When I arrive at the airport in Miami, I walk over to the section where Nick told us to meet up.
"There's my favorite redhead!" Hitman says from the chairs.
"Hey Hit."
"Not gonna bother to say anything to me?" Conceited says after I sit on the side of Hitman.
"Let me sleep. I had to get up at five and then your clueless ass called me."
"Damn man, chill! Who the fuck pissed in your mayo?"
"Very funny Con."
"White people and Mayo." Hitman adds.
"Y'all shut the fuck up you both know you like it when you come up with a mouth full of it."
"Some pussy Mayo." Con says chuckling.
"Now please let me sleep."
"Aight. Don't hit me up saying to come pick you up when we leave your ass!"
"Please do it and see how miserable you're gonna get," I responded.
"Aight chill."
"Y'all don't fucking stop!" Hit says laughing. "Yeah it's nonstop and I always end up winning."
"Justina, go to sleep!" Conceited says.
"Justina get yo crackhead looking self up!" Hitman says tapping my shoulder.
"Bus is here."
"Aw thanks guys. You actually give a shit about me," I say, opening my eyes. They probably didn't even hear what I said. They are almost out the glass door. I quickly gather my suitcase, duffle bag, and my carrier in an attempt to catch up with them. I make it to the door and watch it slowly close in my face. I put one of my bags down to open the door, barely managing to make it out the door.
"Why pack so much shit? You got another body in there?" Con says sarcastically.
"Yeah to replace you." I say Annoyed.
"What's up bitches!" I hear B. Simone say as she approaches us.
"Hey sis!"
"Damn I haven't see y'all mutherfuckers in forever!"
"The the fuck is the bus?"
"It ain't here." Hitman says.
"Then why you woke me up?"
"Felt like it. I was getting board without you and Conceited constantly arguing." He says chuckling. "It's gonna be a long tour." I say rolling my eyes as the transportation bus pulls up to where we were standing. "Where is everyone else?" "I don't know. But I'm going back to sleep." I say boarding the bus. "There's Chico, Clips, Karlous, Cortez, and Madi." B Simone says. "How'd y'all get here at the same time?" Conceited says. "We couldn't find y'all! We saw each other and started looking!" Madi says.
.................................................................................
"Be down here tomorrow by eight. We will board the transportation bus at 8:15. First show of tour will be at one." Our tour manager, Danielle says. "Due to the lack of rooms every room will be shared by two people. Have a good night everyone!" I grab my luggage and head over to the elevator. Danielle and I agreed to share a room.
"Who you sharing a room with?" Hit says ending his conversation with Mimi and Conceited.
"Really? You gonna change the subject that quick? All I asked you was your favorite position."
"Exactly! That involves my girlfriend!"
"So?!"
"Con chill! You just jealous Hit actually has something to do besides his hands!" I say with a smirk making eye contact with him. I know he won't have a come-back. And it is true.
"Oh so now you make a comment!"
"Yeah. I've been waiting for the perfect time to say something to make you shut up."
"Man- go choke on something."
"That's not possible. No gag reflex."
"Con should know that." Mimi says before walking off the elevator.
"Mimi I thought we were on the same team here?" I say she laughes in reponce. "Anyways I'm sharing a room with Danielle."
"Ahh of course always Danielle." Conceited say in a sarcastic tone.
"Who else you expect me to share a room with? Big Mack? Chico? Clips?"
"Funny how you just mention men." He says.
"We'll I'm so sorry Con I chose to be as far away from you as possible."
"I'm out." Hitman says exiting the elevator.
"Fuck can you just take a joke."
"Not when you say it so seriously."
"Who you with?"
"Sipposed to be Hit. I do t know where the hell he's going."
"Better go track him down so you're not so lonely." I say laughing. As the elevator door open I step out. "Hey! Put you're phone up he's not gonna respond!" He shouts from the elevator. Only one thing he knew would get under my skin. Of course he'd say it just to beat me in the battle. But he knows that never happens. "Stop using your imagination when working with your hands. Sorry to tell you but it's not the real thing." I say smiling back at him. He flips me off and I do the same to him.