[Vol 1] Chapter 29

Start from the beginning

"She is my master, Amaya Talger." Kohaku told them as they both looked at me shocked.

"Your master, You said?" The turtle questioned for the first time speaking up.

"You have such a Demi-Human as your master? Oh, how the mighty have fallen, White Monarch." The turtle spoke as I had to use my left foot to stop Beru from coming up and lashing out.

Kohaku just gave a smile as she then turned into her human form, taking the two by surprise as they stared at her.

"Say what you want Black Monarch, but I assure you. She will certainly soon become your master as well." Kohaku told them as she sauntered her way towards me before hugging me from behind with a low pur as I could only sweat drop at her behavior.

'Isn't she infront of friends? Does she have no shame?!' I mentally shouted as all I could do was sigh as I faced the Black Monarch.

"That was a lame joke White Monarch, even if you gained this new form. This Demi-Human would not be able to be our master even in a hundred years, but for our friendship I will humor you." The turtle said as I could feel that Igris, Excaliar and Kamish had dragged Beru away from the opening making ms sigh quietly.

'Me and Beru are definitely going to need to have a talk.' I thought thinking about the cute, but overly protective ant.

"Amaya, We shall test to see if you are worthy of contracting us." The turtle said as I shrugged and looked at it.

"Sure, what do you want me to do?" I asked as I crossed my arms still having the cat attached to my back.

"Have A Fight With Us." It answered me making me look at it with a raised brow.

"If you still stand and sound in the wind and limb until sunset. We'll recognize your power and approve your contract. However if you go outside the Summoning circle or lose consciousness or become unable to attack us anymore, then the contract is gone." The turtle explained to me as I took in her words.

"So I can just stand around until sunset, right?" I asked.

"That's right, You can even run around if you'd like, but then you will have to run around for the whole time until sunset." It told me as I stared at it.

"Okay, I understand. Let's get this started shall we?" I said as I entered the circle and Kohaku detached from me and stood outside of it with a smile.

"Amaya, Are you sure you want to do this? There's still alot of time before sunset." Yumina told me as I didn't respond to her instead Irene did it for me.

"Trust in her Yumina, We all know Amaya's power. I'm sure she will easily win this." Irene told her as Yumina nervously nodded her head as the rest of the girls stared at me intensly.

"Your surprisingly calm about this situation." The snake commented as I stared at it.

"I truly praise your courage. Now let us begin!" The turtle told me as I nodded.

Holding out my hand towards it I casted a simple spell.

"Slip" I casted as immediately the duo beast fell on their side in shock.

"Wha-What?!" The turtle shouted as I took out a bullet from the pouch.

"Enchant: Slip" I casted on the bullet as the Monarch struggled to stand.

"Program Start/ Starting Conditions: The Effect Of Slip Wears Off/ Cast: Slip/ Ending Conditions: Caster Cancels The Effect/ End Program" I casted as I then loaded the bullet into Freya and aimed it at the ground under the struggling Monarch.