[Vol 1] Chapter 29

Start from the beginning

"The summoning spell can't be used to summon a specific companion,right?" Leen asked Kohaku as the cat glanced at her.

"By mixing Master's Magic power with my own spirit power. The one's I desire to bring here will surely hear and respond to my call." Kohaku told her as Leen just sighed.

"But still, To summon the Black Monarch is.... I'm still shocked to learn that you are the White Monarch. I mean it is understandable since you are able to change your forms upon will. I mean you even have a human form." Leen said as I gave a wryly smile at her last sentence.

"I actually did not have a human form before, I was given it by Master after creating out pact." Kohaku told her making Leen stare at me shocked as I could see Irene looking at me with a smile.

I just chuckled nervously as Leen could only sigh.

"I'm not even going to ask how you are doing the literal impossible..." Leen said as I just wryly smiled.

"It's better to do that when it comes to Amaya." Yae said making me sigh as I placed Kohaku on the ground allowing her to move.

"I believe it's possible to summon them Master,but I do not know of what kind of contract conditions they will ask for. Their temperament are not wild, but they are a bit weird..."Kohaku told me as I glanced down at her.

"Your confusing me Kohaku, isn't the Black Monarch one being?" I asked her.

"It's hard to explain Master, but the two of them together is what makes them known as the Black Monarch. You will understand more once you see them." She told as I nodded and faced the magic circle.

'Well let's get this show on the road.' I thought as I held my hand out and started flooding Magic into the circle.

"O Beast Who Governs The Winter, The Water, The North, And The Mountains. Heed My Summons, Present Your Form Before Me" I casted as soon a black shadowy Mist grew across the place.

Opening my eyes, I laid them on the beast or Beasts that are called the Black Monarch.

'Well, I guess I now understand what Kohaku meant ' I thought as I stared at giant turtle and snake

The snake soon turned its head towards Kohaku who was still in cub form by my side.

"Arraa? So it really is you, White Monarch. Long time no seeee, how ya doing?" The snake said towards Kohaku.

"Long time no see, Black Monarch." Kohaku greeted back as the snake giggled.

"Please, Darling didn't I tell you to call me Gen-Chann~? You are so cold." The snake said as I stared at it weirdly.

'Well, that's another thing I now understand.' I thought staring at the Black Monarch.

"Anyways, who is this Onee-chan over heree?" The snake asked placing its gaze upon myself as I stared at it straight in it's golden eyes with my own.