다섯.── training wheels

Start from the beginning

Clary blithely agreed, as they shook their palms, "Yes, it's was cathartic."

"And we're not even in the middle of it, Tae-ah," she murmured, as she stood up and stroked her hair, Clary liked her touch, her palms were as warm as a blessing, a starry orange blossom shawl. "It's good to have us."

The chords were eclectic, chosen by Jennie's preference, purling across the creeping, heavy bass synth, an euphoric guitar to contrast and melt the voices of the girls, especially Jisoo's, so deep and harmonious

The chords were eclectic, chosen by Jennie's preference, purling across the creeping, heavy bass synth, an euphoric guitar to contrast and melt the voices of the girls, especially Jisoo's, so deep and harmonious. The boldness of the choreography Lisa and Clary orchestrated was highlighted with their colors, red and black, signature YG Ent. vessel. They had already assigned positions, but as was customary, they placed a row of well-organized plastic bottles in case they needed to confirm the lines behind them. The giant mirror in front of the judges was their rearview mirror.

Clary had been dying of excitement and deep down with nerves. But they had presented well, no one had fallen out of the formations, just a variation of energy between them, a step executed moderately before the others or after, even so it was cruelly pointed out to them, it was the way in which they improved people in the industry. 

However, Teddy and Sohee had bobbed their heads to the rhythm of the performance.

"Lisa, if you want to debut, you better fix that voice. I couldn't stand the bridge just because of you."

"Jennie, you go to the cafeteria a lot but you dance like you just got up."

"Tae-hara, keep watching us when we target you and I'll have your contract terminated. I can't tell if you're saying a tongue twister from if you're rapping."

"Chaeyoung, how many times have I told you already? You're the problem, you don't even know how to smile."

"Jisoo, you think that because you are pretty you will become an idol?"

"You did well, girls," he turned his gaze to the judges with a chuckle, but when he looked at them his face froze

"Yes but that," she almost pinpointed with her fingertips, "hurts our feelings," Clary whispered, Jennie nudged her.