LINK START!!!

My sister and I woke up at the resonable time of six o'clock in the morning to plan our plans for being the best people in the games I was of course gonna be a heavy type player because I'M GONNA BE A FREAKING POWEFFUL LOLITA. Sapphire chose to be a long range character with dagger skills to be Jack-of-all-trades character or a character that can fight both in close combat or long range.

☆TIME SKIP☆

We went out to get strawberry short cake to commemorate the opening of my soon to be empire Sword Art Online the first ever VVRMMO to be released. We engulfed the cake and ran to the bath to smell good and be refreshed before we put on our comfortable clothes. I pulled out gym shorts and a white tee shirt and my sister did the same. We read over the huge manual of instructions with our parents and went into the game. We looked at each other and nodded put on the nerve gear and yelled!

☆♡☆♡☆LINK START☆♡☆♡☆♡

We were teleported to the same place as each other we looked at each other up and down she had a white dress and a small bow. I had on a pair of black jeans and black shirt it was basic tutorial gear. We looked and modified our skills I changed my whole idea since I just saw they had martial art close combat skills I choose those and a cool looking fan thingy. We went and saw two boar-hogs looked at each other and said "let's do it"! . I ran forwards to my board hog  opponent jumped in the air and yelled "ASTRIAL WIND KICK" it's like my body already knew what to do as I twirled around in the air and dragged my foot down on to the boar hogs head making a huge blast of wind do boost damage. We watched as the boar busted into blue sparkling crystals. I watched the slot sheet pop up in front of me and said congratulations you boosted up four levels. I jumped on happiness and high five and hugged my sister well her in game player named Valkarie. I sat back and watched her kill her boar.

~Sapphire P.O.V~
I can't slow down Jasper I can't rely on him and slow him down I thought in my head as I charged at my opponent jumping high in the air "MULTIPLE AIREAL SHOOTING" My hand felt over the bow string firing out three rounds of three arrows. Each shot landing on the boar perfectly I'm critical hits. The window showed up in front of my view and showed me my four level increase. I high fived Jasper well in game he is Caspar.

~Jasper P.O.V~
I hugged my sister and jumped up and down when we saw freaking D. Gray Man crap happening right before our eyes as signs the said error made the game glow a scary red and started to gush blood or some type of liquid. Then we were force ported to the center of the town if beggings and stared at the huge ghostly looking figure then it started to speak.

"HELLO ALL AND WELCOME TO SWORD ART ONLINE"

Everyone cheered as we watched from the boarder because we needed to level up before anyone else took all the monsters.

"WELL AS SOME OR YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED THE LOG OUT BUTTON IS MISSING HOW EVER THAT IS NOT A GLITCH YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOG OUT TILL YOU CLEAR ALL ONE HUNDRED FLOORS"

"OH BUT DON'T WORRY I GAVE YOU A PRESENT IN YOUR INVENTORY"

Everyone panicked and opened there inventory and we did the same.

"Mirrior?" We said in unison

We took it out an we saw our real selves and  the light shined on to us and we felt blind looking back into the mirror then at each other noticing we look like how we look IRL well at least I like my black mikase hair from Uta no Prince sama because I look cute in it. My sister had her long black hair that was really curly on the side. However now we are super shorter than everyone here. I knocked out of my mind and nudged Valkarie.

"We should go before people crowd us and leave".

She looked at me with determined eyes and we ran to the monsters on the next floor.