HEY GET OUT MY WAY

"You'd better break out your world you go! BREAK OUT BREAK OUT!" My insanely rude alarm clock yelled out as I was dreaming of being stuck in a anime and not getting out unless I finish the plot that included more then one - hundred battles. I rose from my bed looking beautiful as death it self just kidding I'm kawaii as heck anyone that dosent agree has to receive a punch in there- just kidding I'm so funny HA physical attacks you thought is all about the magic attacks to incinerate your opponents.

I finshed brushing my teeth and brushing my jet black hair that made me look like a girl because it was so long and I had to put lotion on my carmel skin then slipping into a gray hoddie black jeans and converse.

I jetted out the door with the Soul Eater Not! opening monochrome in my ears making me super pumped running down the street looking for anime city. UNTIL SOME JACKBUTT KNOCKED ME DOWN ON THE FLOOR I looked up with a glare of death in my eyes chanting magic incantations on him to curse him.

"Why are you saying random crap are you okay?"

The random black haired stranger said to me.

"AAAHH UNEFFECTIVE MAGIC NOW I ONLY HAVE ON MORE TRICK UP MY SLEVEE" I said scared out of my mind my most powerful spell didn't work on this NEEF mortal. I looked at him one last time hoping this would work.

"You hurt me now you owe me". I said pouting my lip while rubbing on my knee.

"Ugh fine what do you want" he responded in a annoyed tone. YES IT WORKED.

"I want a drink and you have to take me to anime city" I said acting cocky as ever. He had a annoyed look on his face but he soon had a okay look on his face as he smiled and told me that he was going to the same place as me. On they way he shared a small strawberry cake with me and gave me a bottle of mango juice.

"My name is Kazuto Kirigaya by the way". I was confused as how to say that I've watched many/way to many anime I know how to say many Japanese names but this one is new.

"K-A-Z-U-T-O K-I-R-I-G-A-Y-A" I said hoping I said that correctly he nodded his head and laughed I pouted and are another bite of cake.

.

"AND I AM JASPER NYRTH". He looked at me like I was some crazy otaku chibunyo ha ha ha which I'm not... OK NOT THE POINT. We started to walk again and he took me to this place where they were doing manga signings for Demon Love Spell I fainted I ran up there launching all of the books they sold on to the table making them sign each one then running over to the guy cosplaying as the lead male role that falls in love at the end. I threw my camera at Kazuto and he took a picture for me that I was fangirling over for the rest of the day till he walked me home.

"Well bye Mr.Kazuto" I said then my mom poked her head out the door and invited him inside for dinner because he was with me all day in anime city.

"OH YOU DON'T HAVE TO COME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO" I scoffed, then my mother used her manipulation magic on him and made him come in as I was choking myself and throwing my self at a wall making a huge carter inside of it. The only good part about him coming is that now she was obligated to make good food I had a evil smirk on my face. She came out with a bunch of breakfast food. I nailed my self in the throat trying to kill myself with the dull crappy butter knife. The rest of the night was a disaster as I got in bead seeing my sister majoring in computer and technology science setting up my sister and I never gear I jumped up with my fist into the air yelling.