10. Always connected

(I am so sorry tbh if im completely honest, I've given up)

2 weeks later (July 2022)

Y/N's POV

I received a call from Hannah. Apparently mom's doing fine back in Australia and they even had a barbecue party. I'm grateful for the Bang family who always accompany my mom when I'm away.

"Dude are you good?" I turn my head to Yeonjun hyung who was skating around at the park.

"Yeah... I'm just worried." I reply sighing.

"I'm sure she's fine Y/n." He pats my back reassuringly.

"Thanks hyung." I answer getting up and grabbing my skateboard. "Let's skate."

I throw down my skateboard and start riding around. I try do some tricks not necessarily caring about getting injuries.

"Ooh that treflip was clean!!" Yeonjun hyung shouts making me smile.

Riding back towards him I smile and power slide to stop.

"Hyung how do you do it?"

"Hm?"

"How do you reassure yourself everything will be fine?"

"I personally just don't. Because I know everything won't be fine. We don't know what will happen. Good or bad can come whenever and that's just how life is." YeonJun sighs thinking about it deeply.

"I guess that's true." Y/n fiddles with his fingers but still manages to smile. "I guess I shouldn't look at the bright side. Mom's happy. She's enjoying barbecue with family friends. It's a good thing."

"There you go." Yeonjun smiles proudly.

****timeskip****

Y/n was casually chilling in Hybe building when Beomgyu came towards Y/n, running, which left confusion and slight panic within the younger boy.

"I know you'll call me nosy, but I overheard something." He said before taking a deep breath. "I overheard your dad talking to Bang PD. And he said that you might go on tour with us but not as an artist." He took a long pause.

"Then what?" Y/n replied curiously.

"You're gonna be an assistant manager."

"WHAT!?" Y/n yelled in absolute surprise.

"Apparently they agreed you would help out so you have more experience in organisation and management." Beomgyu revealed.

"No way."

"Oh and one more." The bear spoke once again.

"What is it?"

"You have to produce a song for us. But the song is gonna be used for our collab." Beomgyu stated smiling with no teeth.

"Collab with who??"

"Oh uh it's a collab with Yujin for her drama."

"Ahn Yujin!?"

"Yupp!"

"Woah."

"Oh and I'm so excited for her drama. It's about a girl who appeared to be quite poor but she turned out to be related to one of the men in Korea. But he's a drug Lord underneath his disguise of being the owner of a really well known law firm. And Yujin's character grows up to be a fighter and she fights this one guy but for the first time she was beaten. And so they became close and yeah."

"I swear it hasn't been released yet."

"Well that's like the teaser."

"That's.... Great!"