Lil Stink

The video he posted on Tiktok earlier inspired this lol.

-

"I'm gonna change your name to the earth emoji and the lock and key emoji because you're my world locked down." Jack was laying on you, bothering you. Today he's just been in a goofy flirty mood.

"Do you Jack." He was typing away on his phone when he suddenly started to roll around squishing you even more.

"I'm gonna beat you up, I hate when you be doing that stuff." He spoke sucking his teeth.

"Doing what?" You laughed.

"Not paying attention to me." Jack has always been overly dramatic especially when he would want attention and you wasn't giving it to him.

"I am paying attention to you!"

"Barley." Aye, I'm an innocent bystander. They're saying I drove a getaway car but I cannot see, I'm legally blind. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'm innocent. - They're saying I drove a car but I'm legally blind so how I'm gonna drive a car? - P.O.P, holding it down.

-

Idk I just wanted to write something. Even if it is short and bad.

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE REQUEST SOMETHING, When i try to think of something to write about, i don't. So pls help a sista out.

COLLEGE BOOK - So like two weeks ago, i made the cover art, came up with the main characters name. I honestly got stuck on the description and i think that's what got me into a writing block lol. I've never been good with descriptions. I named the girl - Aeris Sharpe. Good or no? I named it - Lessons in College. Good or no?