Situation Part Two

Before I start I would just like to say a quick prayer. Everyone join hands.. "Lord we pray upon you today for forgiveness. Amen." I went way past Tristian Thompson in the first one, didn't know I had it in me. Now I'm straight on demon time.

The stunts showed are done by professionals

-

At this point, you almost said fuck your boyfriend, fuck Sky and whoever else. It was at the point where if you broke up with your boyfriend, you wouldn't date Jack. You'd date someone else just to cheat on them with Jack. You liked the relationship you had with Jack. Sneaking around with him was the highlight of your relationship.

You had just came back from a dinner date with "Sky" when you walked into your apartment shared with the boyfriend. Jacks cum still dripping down your leg.

"Hey baby," He greeted you, pulling you into a kiss. "You smell good." He sniffed your neck. You sprayed perfume on before walking up, wanting to get the smell of sex off you.

"Thank you! I brought you some food. I ate some of it, sorry." Jack ate it after you two were done. You told him he could only eat half.

"That's fine. I already ate so I'll save this for later."

Going into the room, you pulled out a chill outfit and got ready to get in the shower. You pulled your pants down and seen the white evidence of Jack starring back at you. Balling the pants up, you threw them in the dirty clothes hamper.

After your shower, Sky called you and asked if you wanted to come over for a couples slumber party. Telling her yes, you went to go inform your boyfriend. He was okay with it.

You two started to get a bag together. You didn't think Jack would want to do anything tonight since something happened not even an hour ago, but Jack is full of surprises.

A half hour later, you and.. let's call him Gary. You and Gary were in the car on the way to Sky's apartment.

"Babe, maybe you and Jack can get to know each other while you're there." You suggested. "You two always make it awkward."

"It's not my fault he's always smirking at me. Drives me insane." Gael shook his head recalling all the times Jack has smirked at him like he knew something Gabe didn't.

"Maybe it'll be different tonight. I'll have Sky talk to him." You patted his shoulder leaning your head back.

"Hey, girl, hey Gary," Shit his name was Gary. "Come in, come in. I got drinks and food out, make yourself at home." Sky greeted you guys pulling you inside and Gary followed carrying the bags.

"You and I are sleeping in my room. The boys can have the living room." You carried your bag to her room.

"I thought it was a couples slumber party?"

"It is, they're only where to cuddle us when we get scared." Good idea.

Walking back out into the living room, you passed the kitchen which had you getting flashbacks which then resulted in your face getting hot.

Jack was sitting on one couch with his legs spread looking at the TV and Gary was standing looking out of place.

Sitting down, you patted the seat next to you. "Come seat." He sat down seeming to relax more.

-

Night came and it was time to go to bed. You followed Sky not noticing the look Jack gave you.

Sky had fallen asleep about twenty minutes ago and you were just up thinking when you heard the door creak open. You sat up making eye contact with Jack. Tip toeing to your side, he got onto his knees.

"What are you doing?" You whispered looking over at Sky.

"What it look like? Take off your shorts."

"No." You whispered checking on Sky again.

"Don't worry about her, she's a heavy sleeper."

"Jack she's sleeping right next to me." Deciding you were doing too much talking and not enough moving, he pulled you to the edge of the bed and started sliding your shorts off.

"Lean back," You slowly leaned back making sure you wouldn't touch Sky. "Remember, she's sleeping so be quiet." He spread your legs. "You just put on an act or something because you're already wet."

"Shut up." You muttered looking at him.

He licked your clit before softly sucking on it. Biting your lip to stop moans from escaping, you threw your head back and Jack started to suck harder.

"It feels so good," You whispered looking down at him. He stopped. Placing two fingers in you, he came up to whisper in your ear.

"Look at you, dripping on your friends sheets," He started finger fucking you. "I want to fuck you while you're laying next to her." You moaned in response.

Pulling his fingers out, he helped you lay flat on your stomach. Doing prone bone was the best option he thought.

He got on top of you and slowly started to slip in, releasing a small moan when he was all the way in. "Stay quiet." He started rocking his lips slowly so he wouldn't wake Sky from the sudden movement.

Pushing your head into the pillow, you released small moans deep into it.

Jack started to go harder and you made the mistake of looking up and seen Sky's body rocking with the movements.

"Shit," He put his arm around your neck pulling you back a bit. "This my pussy, isn't it?"

You didn't want to answer him incase a moan slipped out. So far you haven't moaned out loud. Then he bent your left leg up to get a better angle and you accidentally let a few loud moans slip out.

Jack placed his hand over your mouth shushing you. "I told you to be quiet." Why did he even expect you to be quiet when he's drilling your shit.

"Jack, I'm about to cum." You warned covering his hand with yours. You came with a muffled screamed and body shakes from Jack still thrusting.

He finally let your neck go and removed his hand from your mouth. Your head fell back into the pillow and Jack placed his hands in the middle of your back.

You knew he was about to cum from the moans he let out. Talking about you had to be quiet when he was moaning more than you. "You want to have my baby?" He asked you.

"Yes!" You were on birth control and he knew it, he just liked the thought.

Two more thrust and he was cumming deep inside you. Unbeknownst that Sky was slowly opening her eyes.

-

Yerp! I wonder what's gonna happen to them. It's obvious they don't care because they're not shit but still.

Peace & Love ❤️