Doyum loved it, but had to pretend to be pissed off because Chuji was looking at them with his annoying knowing eyes. Geonu already knew that Doyum was crushing hard on Byeonghee and he certainly didn't need Chuji to be on his tail asking for details.

Some seconds later, the staff called Chuji to put on his in-ear and microphone equipment and Doyum sighed, smiling at the sight of Byeonghee's soft sleeping face. How beautiful he was. For real. It always made his heart beat like a thrash metal drum.

Doyum lifted his hand covered by Byeonghee's own placing his lips in the back of his hyung's hand in a small kiss. It was soft. It was fast. Byeonghee didn't flinch, not even a bit.

There was bad news, though. Chuji was back before he anticipated and saw his show of affection.

He was questioned back in the dorms as if he was a suspect of murder.

4

Doyum had a long neck by default. Everyone knew it and since Under Nineteen it was his charming point. Byeonghee liked his neck a lot, since he always pointed out how pretty it was, so obviously Doyum ended up loving it too.

His problem was that Byeonghee also had a long neck. A beautiful manly long neck he loved to stare at.

Doyum loved Byeonghee's voice —obviously— but he enjoyed a lot watching his veins and Adam's apple work when he was letting angelical sounds from his vocal chords because, again, Byeonghee had a beautiful long neck. Everyone should recognize that characteristic detail with the same passion as Doyum.

He kind of understood that Byeonghee was huge and his own long neck didn't stand out as much as Doyum's, but it deserved the same attention.

Honestly, Doyum wasn't even conscious of when he did it, or why exactly. Byeonghee was there, laying on the couch, taking a nap, and then Doyum was kissing his exposed neck for a longer second than he would have intended if he was awake and not in his 'I'm in love with this man' state.

Jesus, Byeonghee giggled in his dream, and Doyum literally cried. Well, he left out a weird noise that made Byeonghee open his eyes, looking confused but adorable at the same time.

"Oh, Doyumie. What time is it?"

He started rubbing his eyes and Doyum took those little given seconds to think about a great excuse to be beside his best friend, watching him sleep and not a 'I'm a creep and I'm very in love, yes'.

"It's not that late but I was wondering if you wanted to order something to eat or something. I'm craving ice cream," he mumbled, feeling his cheeks quite hot. "Did I wake you?"

"Yeap, but it's fine, I also want ice cream."

Half an hour later, more than less, Byeonghee was sitting in the couch watching a dumb TV show bad edited and Doyum was by his side, pretending that he wasn't staring at Byeonghee the whole time. He looked cute munching ice cream.

"You know what?" he said, looking at Doyum with a beautiful joyful expression. "I dreamed that I had a kitty and she licked my neck."

Doyum blushed hard, thinking that, well, it wasn't so wrong. Fans said he looked like a cat, right?

"She?" he asked, ignoring the other half.

"Obviously, my kitty would be a 'she'. For a 'him'... I already have you."

Byeonghee laughed, super aware of Doyum's utter embarrassment. It didn't help his case either. He was feeling too happy to be normal.

5

He was surprised when he saw Byeonghee sleeping almost sitting on his bed, hugging his iPad close to his chest. He was the last one to: 1) go to sleep that early and 2) sleep without consideration of his back the day after. (He insisted he wasn't young anymore. Doyum called him out for his bullshit, every single time.)