A Monster Is Born

Goku and Chichi were expecting a normal birth of their daughter....well....as normal as the birth of a half Saiyan can be....

But they were both thrown for a loop when Bulma's dad (who was the chosen head doctor at the time) suddenly spoke up after the little baby girl was born.

"Um....Folks....We're not done yet...."

He speaks up causing Goku, Chichi, and the Z-Fighters (who were there for support) to give confused and shocked looks. Only for the next thing he said to cause their eyes to widen to comedically large degree.

"Uh....Goku....Chichi....would either of you happen to have a blonde member in your family somewhere?....In fact....I must be getting old....cause I swear it almost looks....Green?"

He chuckles as he suddenly pulls out a little baby boy....he was half Saiyan for sure if his tail was anything to go by....so Chichi cheating immediately went out the door....But what Bulma's dad said was right....For instead of the usual black hair you'd expect from a newborn Saiyan....It was a pale green, bordering blonde.

Vageta looked the most shocked as his jaw hit the floor as he slowly moved forward towards the newborn.

"I-Its...not....possible...."

His voice choked out as Gohan let's out a small nervous chuckle that's reflected by Krillin.

"You know...." Gohan started.

"He almost looks like...." Came Krillin.

"Broly." The others said in unison.

What was truly strange was that the small baby boy didn't cry, even when his newborn sister was balling her eyes out....No....instead....He calmly looked about the room....The rage that usually came with a Legendary Super Saiyan transformation seeming to be nowhere to be found.

His cold and calm green eyes suddenly seem to flash for a moment before they went completely white, a crazed grin suddenly splitting the newborn's face causing Goku's eyes to widen as he quickly moved forward towards Bulma's father at blinding speeds, taking his child from his arms and pushing him away just in time for the baby to unleash an unearthly roar. A blinding green pillar of energy erupting up from around the baby and tearing a massive whole through the roof of the medical wing of Capsule Corp. The pillar of energy exploding forth towards the sky, quickly taking the form of a glowing yellowish green dragon with completely white rage filled eyes as it unleashed an earth shaking roar once it reached the atmosphere of the planet.

Through the entire universe this horrifying power was felt by even the most weakest of races. Beerus and Whis. Jiren. Hit. The Kais. Broly himself. Kale and Caulifa. Hell even the Omni King felt it.

But all too suddenly did the dragon suddenly stop and turn back, going on a crash course back towards its origin....the newborn in Goku's arms. When the light and pillar of energy finally died down, it revealed that the baby had in fact fallen asleep. It's green colored hair begining to blink for a few more moments before finally fading away to it's original black color. As the others in the room slowly opened their eyes, staring in disbelief at the newborn, completely speechless.

Chichi's eyes were wide as she stared at the baby in her husband's arms, holding her newborn daughter close to her chest as she too had fell asleep despite the commotion.

The only one to speak was none other than Goku, grinning from ear to ear as he looked down at his son.

"I think we should call him....Goka!"

He suddenly exclaims causing everyone in the room to sweatdrop comically as Beerus and Whis suddenly appeared in the room in a flash of light. Beerus looking around in confusion, noticing the hole in the ceiling.

"Did we miss something?"

He asked in a bored drall, causing everyone to let out nervous chuckles as Goku rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. No one noticing the small smile that appeared on Goka's face at the mention of his new name.

Whis on the other hand was inspecting the newborns closely before finally pointing out....

"Hey.....aren't these two twins?"

:TEN YEARS LATER:

Goku, Beerus, Whis, and a child in a orange gi much like Goku's can be seen sitting on a rock overlooking a small training ground filled with craters as a little girl in a purple gi like Gohan's can be seen sparring with said person while in a normal super Saiyan form as he easily bobbed and weaved all her attacks while still in his normal form, smiling the whole time. This young lady's name is KiKi (name will probably change, Chichi got to name her since Goku got dibs on their son) and is Gohan's little sister.

The little boy sitting in the rock beside Goku, the God of Destruction, and the angel, was none other than a ten year old Goka and he was watching his siblings spar with a bored and uninterested look on his face.

It wasn't until his sister dropped to her knees while panting did he perk up and grin wildly, jumping to his feet as his older brother carried his sister over to them.

:TIME SKIP:

Beerus, Whis, and Goku watched as Goka gave Gohan a run for his money, neither of them powering up since they both believed that training in your base form achieved better results.

Goku had a huge grin on his face as he watched as his two sons spared. Knowing that the only reason that Gohan was able to resist for so long was because he was older and had more experience. Meanwhile Beerus and Whis watched with small frowns, giving each other a small glance before silently nodding before speaking.

"This isn't good...."

Beerus suddenly spoke up seriously, causing Goku to look taken aback and shocked at this.

"W-What?! What do you mean? I think he's doing great for his age!"

He suddenly exclaims causing Whis to shake his head at this.

"That's not what Lord Beerus means, Goku....You see....Each one of your son's movements....well....Each kick, punch, and ki blast....is filled with the intent to kill....this can't be considered a spar anymore....All Gohan is doing at this point is struggling to SURVIVE."

He explains as a thunderous explosion suddenly shakes the entire area. They all quickly look over and their eyes widen at what they see.

The dust slowly settles revealing Gohan as he slowly and robotically (stiffly) looked to his side, revealing that he just BARELY managed to sidestep a green ki blast that tore a grand canyon sized trench into the ground spandig out for several hundred miles.

Goka sat there with his hands outstretched, panting and breathing heavily as a humongous sadistic grin splits his face.

Goku gained a surprised look at this, looking on in more interest than shock. Not even worried about the fact that his oldest was almost horribly injured by a ki blast from his youngest....Or how absurd that fact even was.

"You know...."

Beerus suddenly spoke up, continuing to inspect the damage from Goka's ki blast with a small smirk that slowly spread into a face splitting grin that matched Goka's own.

"....I was wondering how your woman could ever conceive of such a monster....But then I remembered that it's you we're talking about....I've already accepted the fact that anything dealing with you should be considered impossible...."

---------

End.

(Sorry for ending it there, but that's where my inspiration and idea ends. So if anyone like it, pleas leave a review and I may consider making this an actual series! Thanks for taking the time to read this random thing!)