6.

Hope got out of her bed and went towards the bathroom's door. She opened the door and walked in. She looked around the room but it wasn't her bathroom. It was huge hallway with over ten door in it. Hope turned around and wanted to go back but the door was already closed and locked. She looked around the hallway and notice keys flying at the end of it. Hope took a deep breathe and went to the keys. She came closer to it and noticed names on the top of each key. She felt like in prison. She saw key with her father's name on it. She took it and tried to unlocked the door, it didn't work. She came back to the keys and took one with Lydia's name on it. It didn't fit in the lock either.

"Fuck my problems." Hope sighed and took Isaac's key.

She went to the door and again, it didn't worked.

She went back to the keys and look up at them,

Allison

Derek

Scott

Stiles

That was it, "Stiles." After all they had a strong connection. She took the key and went to the doors again. She put the key in the lock and it fit.

"Of course it's him." Hope rolled her eyes and walked in.

She appeared in the locker room in school. She looked around and saw "MURDERER." written on the wall. She wasn't scared but surprised, she could read. Hope took a deep breathe and counted her fingers. Unfortunately, she was dreaming, without any clue how to wake up.

"Great." She sighed.

She saw door and went to it, but again, they were locked. She started looking around and the room and searched for something to open the door.

"I guess, I'm gonna start with the obvious." she laughed ironically and went to Stiles's locker.

She opened it and looked inside. His lacrosse jersey was there, covered in blood.

"All right." She frowned and grabbed the jersey.

Something fell from it, a piece of paper. She took the paper.

Allison

Hope looked at it confused and put it in her pocket. She kept searching for something in his locker, when suddenly, she heard a voice.

"You did it."

She heard and turned around. It was Stiles.

"Stiles?" She looked at him scared.

"Wrong again." He replied.

"You're the nogitsune." She realized.

"Correct." he smiled.

"Are you controlling my dreams?"

"Maybe."

"Okay, so, what have I done?" She asked.

"You killed her."

"Who?"

"I don't know. It didn't happen yet." he went closer to her.

"I will kill someone?" she looked at him worried and he nodded.

"You should go see Stiles." He said smiling.

"What?"

Suddenly Hope woke up. She checked her fingers. She was no longer dreaming. The dream felt extremely real. She had tears in her eyes and was worried about Stiles. She got up and tried to call him but he didn't answer.

She dialed Scott's number.

He picked up.

"Thanks God." She sighed.