3.

It was night. Stiles and Hope were walking through the locker rooms in the school.

"Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do." Stiles said speaking on the phone with Scott. "We do this for Coach."

"We're doing this to Coach." Hope corrected him and chuckled.

"Whatever,okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it." Stiles said and Hope laughed.

Stiles opened one locker , taking out stuff for their little prank.

"It's 12:15 actually. Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day." Stiles said.

"and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday." Hope added and Stiles smiled.

"Yeah, so If you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. We will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two.." Stiles started counting.

They turned around and suddenly, Scott appeared out of nowhere. His eyes were glowing red.

Stiles and Hope screamed. Stiles lost his balance and hit the ground quickly.

Hope's eyes started glowing and she threw Scott away with her powers. She didn't realize it was him until he was lying on the floor.

"One." Scott mumbled still lying on the floor.

"I hate you." Stiles said also lying on the floor.

Hope laughed as they were both lying there.

"Sorry." She looked at Scott still laughing.

"Oh, it's funny?" Stiles said sarcastically and grabbed her arm. He pulled her down and she fell on top of him.

"You're both idiots." She rolled her eyes and smiled.

[...]

Stiles and Hope saw the twins arrive and stand infront of Scott.

"You're back in school?" Scott asked.

"No, just to talk." Ethan replied.

"That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Seeing as how usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." Stiles said walking towards them.

"You need a pack. We need an Alpha." Aiden said looking at Scott.

"Absolutely not." Hope said.

"Yeah, that's hilarious though." Stiles said.

"You came to us for help. We helped." Ethan replied.

"You beat his face into bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive." Stiles said.

"I had to heal him, and was weak the whole day after." Hope said annoyed.

"He would have healed by himself." Aiden said.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked.

"We'd add strenght. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden replied.

Stiles and Hope both rolled their eyes.

"I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac came.

"You want to try?" Aiden growled.

Isaac walked towards him but Hope grabbed his hand. He looked at her and stepped off.

"I want them dead too, really. But not here." Hope smiled and looked at the twins ironically.

"Not anywhere." Scott looked at her annyoed. "And, I'm sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I." Scott and Stiles left.