ʙᴀᴋᴇʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ - ʟ. ʏᴋ☀︎︎✔︎

Start from the beginning

ɪᴍ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ꜰᴇʟɪx ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ.

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ.
(ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀʏ ɴᴏ, ɪ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ •-• 👍)

ʏᴇꜱ / ɴᴏ

~

I could feel the blush crawling up my neck to my cheeks, heating them up. I smiled at the cute letter, searched through my bag for a pen, and circled the option 'yes' on the bottom of the letter.

"What did he say?" I heard a deep voice say, I looked up to see a pouty Felix, fiddling with his thumbs. I smile as I put my pen away.

"He had asked me on a date, in the cutest way possible!" I squealed, looking around and waiting for the waiter from earlier to come back. I looked back to Felix, and he had a horrified look on his face.

I stopped smiling and held his hand, forcing him out of his dazed state. He smiled sheepishly before taking my hand out of his.

"Felix? What's wrong?" I ask, concerned with his reaction. He only sighs and looks down.

"I. . uhm. I saw something on your face and thought it was. .  uhm.  A bug. So I got scared. Turns out it wasn't!" He said half-heartedly. I cringed at his obvious lying. I frowned in annoyance, crossing my arms.

But before I could ask him anything, the waiter from before came back to our table. I handed him the note, noticing Felix's sharp gaze on the paper.

"Thanks. " I said, noticing Jisung staring at me from across the bakery, leaning over the till counter.  I waved at him, and he flinched before leaning back from the counter. I chuckled before watching the waiter walk towards Jisung's 'hiding spot'.

'He's so sweet. I never knew he had feelings for me in that way. But Felix's reaction. . .  what was that about?' I thought, looking back at Felix. But he wasn't still looking at me. 

He was glaring at Jisung and the waiter.

Now I was more than confused, baffled even. There was little to no reason as to why he would glare at Jisung. Hell, they were as close as could be last time I checked. He was being rude. And I was going to talk to him about it.

"Could you not . . ?" I grumbled, keeping my sharp, angered gaze on Felix. He finally noticed my glare and sunk into himself, looking anywhere but my eyes.

"What? I don't understan-"

"Don't you dare. .  try and act dumb Lee Felix. Why are you glaring at Jisung?" I asked, getting more and more pissed off at his slience.

He looked up at me, before taking my hand in his, frowning and pouting. I didn't budge. His cute nature wasn't going to get him a free pass from this. He has been distant since I got the note, and I was going to have my answer.

"It was because. . .  well. I don't know. . I didn't mean to. I'm sorry, Y/n. " he said meekly, rubbing my hand in both of his, trying to apease me.

And it was working.

I sighed and reached over the table, patting him on the head. He smiled, his freckles stretching over his face. I smiled back.

"Just don't do that again. Mkay?" I said calmly, his fast nodding giving me my answer. After talking, I shared my brownies with Felix (while complementing him on how tasty it was), and in a flash it was nearing the end of my visit.

"Thanks for coming here, Y/n. " Felix said, walking me to the front of the bakery. I smiled and hugged him, before patting him on the head again.

"It's no problem. I like coming here, you know that. " I stated. He smiled and was just about to open the double doors for me, but a loud 'Wait!' sounded from behind the counter.

I stopped and turned around to see Jisung, coming out from behind the counter with another pastel pink note in his hand. I almost cooed at the sight.

"Sorry, I just wanted to give you the name of the cafe. And thank you, so so much for saying yes. " he said, handing me the piece of paper before hugging me.

I hugged back enthusiastically, smiling when he pulled away.  I waved him and Felix goodbye before walking home. Well, now I had a date, and an excuse not to mope around tommorow.

'Best day ever~' I thought, a pep in my step as I walked down my favourite street.

𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I don't know what happened. I had never felt so hostile towards Jisung ever, but today was different. Very different.

He had asked Y/n on a date. I knew he had some feelings for them, but I didn't know he would confess. He was usually more shy and carefull with crushes, but he was more confident with Y/n.

And it made my blood boil.

I don't hate Jisung, I could never.  But these feelings. . .  it only happens when I'm around Y/n. When they're around him. Maybe it's the knowledge that he has a crush on them that ruins it for me, as I also have a crush on them.

I think.

Well, it was too much to think about now. So I decided to think about it tomorrow and help Jisung with closing the bakery. Not without glaring at him a little though.

I came to a conclusion as I wiped down a table, placing the chairs ontop of the said table.

'Ill figure this out tomorrow. . . '

ɴɢʟ ꜰᴇʟɪx ɪꜱ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴇꜱᴛ ꜱᴛʀᴀʏ ᴋɪᴅꜱ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ.  ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪꜱᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ɪɢ.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ʜɪᴍ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴜᴍʙɴᴀɪʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟ ᴄʜᴏᴋᴇʜᴏʟᴅ, ɪ ᴋɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ.

ʙᴜᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ! ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ~ ❥︎