February 7th

En başından başla

"Xamora Baby." Saint let out in a whisper.

"Hmh?"

"You talking way to much." He hung his arm over my lap.

Laughing at his comment I laid back down next to Saint cuddling under him again. "Night ugly." I smiled kissing just below his chin.

"Mhmm." He kissed my forehead making me laugh.

Rubbing saints saint I began thinking about how maybe I was really was thinking to much into it. I should just be happy with where things are. Whats known doesn't have to be explained at this point, Saint wanted me and I wanted him so thats what this was going to be.

We are going to be a couple, and finally no one could say shit about it.

Closing my eyes after just rubbing On him for a minute, I thought I heard my room door open, But I never heard it closed so I just left it alone falling asleep with the Hour we had left Until school.

***

Waking up to both Saints an I's phone alarms, I turned mine off then groggily got up walking over to his Jeans on the floors and grabbing his phone. Looking Over at a Knock out Saint I laughed rubbing the gunk out my eyes.

Looking up At my door I noticed it was shit so I must have imagined hearing it open last night.

Walking to my bathroom I turned on the water to brush my teeth then grabbed my toothbrush.

Looking in the mirror as I did I smiled to myself, the sun just seemed to beam bright this morning.

Finishing up I walked back over to Saint shaking him. "Hey Big head." I mushed his head around. "Wake up." Shaking the bed again but harder this time Saint finally started to move turning to face me now but his eyes still closed.

"Saint!" I laughed shaking him harder.

"What?" He mumbled.

"We gotta go to school thats what!"

"Oh my god." He groaned making me laugh again.

Getting Up To walk over to my closet I picked out my outfit for today then went to go take a shower.

After a Minute of me getting in the shower Saint ass walked in the bathroom all lazily pulling the toilet seat up to pee.

"Morning sleepy head!" I cheered from the other side of my shower curtains.

"Morning ugly." He yawned stretching his arms above his head. Pulling the curtains back Saint smirked watching the water slide down my body.
"I gotta go home and get ready, give me a Kiss."

"Ew No." I laughed.

"Girl." He mushed his face up reaching his arm out for me and pulling me to him. "Give me a damn kiss." He laughed bringing his lips to mine.

Kissing saint back our lips twisted with each others quickly before he pulled back. "Ill see you in a lil bit."

"I gotta meet Levi, so Ill see you at school."

"Iight." He smiled at me Kissing my forehead again. "Ill see you later."

"K." I smiled back listening to my heart skip a beat, he was so fine.

Reluctantly walking away saint sent me a wink closing the bathroom door behind him finally allowing me to breath.

After about ten more minutes I got out the bathroom going to my room and drying my body off.

Humming to myself I put on a clean pair of underwear and a bar sitting down on my bed and grabbing my lotion. For some reason Lotus flower bomb just kept replaying in my head until I had no choice but to start humming that.

After getting dressed I put my shoes on walking out my room and heading to the kitchen for my orange juice.

"Morning Ma." I waved seeing her eating some toast on the counter with a glass of Oranges juice.

"Good Morning Xamora." He wiped her mouth slapping her hands together. "So Mora ... Come sit with me real quick." She patted the seat next to her.

"I have to get to school ma-."

"Real quick hunny come on." She patted the seat again.

Going to sit down next to her I let my shoulders loose sighing. "Yeah?"

"I know You're getting older Xamora, and you're going to have sex. But I seen Saint in your room this morning and I couldn't help be get worried. Are y'all being Safe Xamora?"

Horrified my eyes got wide as hell with, my heart started to pump out my chest. "Ma!"

"What?! Im your mother I have the right to know!" She laughed.

Covering my face I just Got up walking out the kitchen. "Im telling Siena too!" My mom yelled behind me with a smirk on her face. She's acting like they been waiting for us to get together or something.