3: You're bluffing

Start from the beginning

"You're in my domain now. I do the talking here, Hyungwon," he spoke before letting out a small sigh. He soothed the area he had pressed down on a little before moving his hands to the other's shoulders, giving them a firm squeeze.

He needed to try and calm the younger first before he could get anything to fall from those plump lips. "And now, you should start telling me everything you know. About the attack on my home and those two people at the banquet." A low laugh echoed in the room as Hyungwon shook his head. Clearly, this wasn't going to be as simple as he had thought.

Of course. It's not like he's not the cry baby you helped over ten years ago anymore.

"Choke me, cut me, hit my head on the table; Do fucking whatever but I am not telling you shit, Shin." The younger then spat and the other nodded his head slightly. His speculations about this not being as easy as just smooth-talking his way through it was more than correct. Chae was a tough nut to crack.

"Are you listing out your kinks for me, Princess?" The older chuckled, seeing the other tense up in annoyance. "Shut the fuck up." "Hit a nerve?"

Wonho moved back to his previous spot on the empty chair and settled in a comfortable position before taking out a revolver from the inside of his suit jacket. He placed it on the table slowly, all the while keeping eye contact with the other. Hyungwon's eyes fell on the weapon quickly before coming back up.

"You think that scares me?" he chuckled, leaning back in his seat calmly. "I was hoping so." The older spoke, grabbing the gun into his hand and spinning the cylinder. He then aimed the gun at the younger, narrowing his eyes. "You really want to play like this?" He asked, cocking his head slightly.

Both of them knew that everything would be over much quicker if Hyungwon just opened that mouth of his. But Wonho also knew that his dear opponent was stubborn and he wasn't even sure if he'd break under the pressure Russian roulette would bring.

"Pull it," Hyungwon smirked and leaned forward as best as he could, keeping eye contact with him, clearly challenging him. So he did it, and the first chamber was empty. What a shame. He then turned the gun on himself, calmly pressing it against his own temple and observing the younger as excitement flashed in his eyes staring back at him. He pulled the trigger, shoulders relaxing when it clicked, signaling it was a dud again.

"Just tell me, Chae," he urged on as he aimed the gun again right at Hyungwon's head. Only one shot and it would all be over. "Over my dead, God damned body, Shin." The handcuffed man spat back, visibly flinching when he pulled the trigger. Wonho saw him clench his jaw a little as he realized that they weren't playing around any longer and smirked.

"You're really not doing anything special here. You're not the first one to point a gun at my head, Shin." Hyungwon spat harshly yet was visibly tense as Wonho pointed the gun at himself again, nodding. "I never doubted that." He replied calmly, closing his eyes as he pulled the trigger.

He had been playing with his own life here too, but the burden was lifted from his own shoulders now. Four shots down and no bullet had been launched. And there was now one chamber left. One bullet.

He let his eyes open slowly, focusing his gaze on the younger man before him as he took aim. "You're not dumb enough to shoot me. Not now, not ever." Hyungwon seethed out, eyes locked on him and Wonho just shrugged. The other was getting nervous, judging by the way his adam's apple bobbed when he swallowed, and Wonho reveled in the fact that he was the one making the other cower. "At least I get to say it took the shot you never dared. Is everyone in your bloodline such cowards?"

Hyungwon's teeth pulled on his bottom lip hard enough to draw blood at the rate he was tugging on it. He definitely seemed to have a few choice words he wanted to spit out, but was holding back. "So? Still not going to talk?" he asked, tilting his head a little bit.