Hailee Steinfeld

(the man in next to Hailee is the reader)

BxG 

(Imagine this is 2023 and not 2022, and the James show still goes on.)

Y/n's POV

Today Hailee and I had an interview on The Late Late Show with James Corden . To be honest, I'm excited to see what James has in store for us and what we'll do in the interview.

We are in the dressing room, waiting for the program to start and to be able to enter the set. I'm sitting on the couch, watching tik toks on my phone and Hailee is in a high chair while they finish her makeup.

The interview is due to the fact that we have recorded the new Avengers movie : next generation, where I am the new Iron Man and Hailee plays Kate Bishop. So to talk a little about the film and promote it, they have asked us to come to the interview together.

I had decided on plain orange slacks, with a skinny black long-sleeved sweater and black dress shoes. For her part, Hailee wears a beautiful dress, in two different greens, with brown and off-white details; along with some black sandal heels. Needless to say, it looks spectacular.

XX: Guys, the show starts in five minutes.- A staff person tells us, entering the dressing room. -So if you're ready we can go to the plate now.- she tells us and I get up giving my cell phone to Cheri, who has come to accompany her daughter.

Y/n: Ready for this? - I ask my co-star, referring to what we have talked about and the announcement.

Hailee : More than ready.- she nods with an excited smile and we walk together behind the woman from the staff .

XX: You wait here and when I say your names you cross the curtain, say hello and walk to the sofa, okay? - he asks and we both nod in understanding.

James: They are part of the cast of Avengers : The next generation, which premieres in a month on Disney +.- begins to announce. –They are Hailee Steinfeld and Y/n Simpkins .- He introduces us and I open the curtain letting Hailee go in first and I go out behind her.

We greet the audience and together we walk to the gray sofa that is next to James's table. I give way to Hailee so that she sits closer to James and thus being between the two.

James: How are you? - he asks us animated.

Hailee : Well, happy to be here with you once again.- she replies with an excited smile.

Y/n: Well, i'm well and you James? - I ask somewhat amused.

James: I'm fine, thanks for asking.- He answers me with a wink. – But now i want to talk to you about this Steinfeld , because i saw you recently and i didn't know because this is Hailee Steinfeld at the MET gala, right .- he says and shows the photo he took of her at the hotel before the gala.

Hailee : Yes.- nods with a smile.

James: This is much i saw you .- says pointing to the photo and causing the public to applaud. –I was staying in this hotel.- he tells us pointing to the background of the photo.

Hailee : Oh, were you ? - she asks letting out a laugh.

James: I recognized this wallpaper and i saw you and didn't know it was you.- he tells us and I smiled amused without being able to help it. –Look, i've never seen you as a blonde before .- comment and I nod in agreement. –I was probably the only person who didn't recognize you there.- he ensures and I can not help but laugh out loud.

Hailee : No, that was my night that consisted in nobody recognizing me and next day woke up to a bunch of text messages with people who said i had no idea who i was talking to the whole time.- tells him a bit funny. – The thing is, i had been to their house for dinner, they are close people.- she explains and I laugh.