Cafe ❽

I'm completely out of breath, but at least I made it into the train on time.

I take a quick look on my phone, it's almost 6. I find a place to sit then take my phone out again and text Yaguchi.

Y/N CHISAKI:
I might come to the cafe a bit late :(

I shut down my phone and take out my sketchbook. I like to sketch people on the bus. Although they probably think I'm creepy for staring at them... Oh well! It's not like there's anything else to do anyways other then staring at my phone or looking out the window.

Once the train stops at your stop, you hop off and check the time. There's still enough time to reach the cafe without being late. You decide to walk to the cafe (because of what happened last time) and when you arrived you were greeted by the amazing smell of baked good and pastries.

You looked around, where's Yaguchi? He didn't ghost you did he? You even checked the time and it's only a few minutes past 6! You take a seat and scroll on your phone

You looked around, where's Yaguchi? He didn't ghost you did he? You even checked the time and it's only a few minutes past 6! You take a seat and scroll on your phone. Might as well wait for him before you order.

"Hope I didn't come to late" a calm voice said. You turn your head and look around, juts to find out that it was some other guy meeting up with some other girl. Look at them, they were such a perfect couple. If only you could have a boyfriend like him.. You slowly look away and start staring into space. Your hand rests on your chin, and you sigh. But not long after two hands cover your eyes.

"Guess who it is~" the voice whispered in your ear quietly. You get chills down your spin, and covers his hands with yours.

"Hmm, we'll it seems like someone I know.. Someone who shares the same love of art with me, and someone who came later than me.. Is it my friend Yaguchi-san?~" You say with a smile.

"DING DING DING THATS RIGHT Y/N" He yelled, and everyone in the cafe turned their heads to look at us. My fave turned red in embarrassment.

"Oh look at the time Yaguchi-San, looks like we have to go! Ha ha ha..." you said awkwardly as you took his hand and dragged him out of the cafe.

"Aww but Y/n we only just got heree" he whined.
"Yeah? Well you should've thought of that BEFORE you yelled in the cafe" I barked back. I get pretty mad when I'm hungry sometimes. But for some reason Yaguchi didn't seem to mind.. Weird. But I stead he looked me in the eye and had this big grin on his face.

"So when are you thinking about letting go of my hand huh" he asked with his sly grin. I blushed HARD. I meant to let go after I dragged him out of the cafe, but WHY didn't I let go?

"HMPH, we'll I was just going to for your information" I told him, but just as I was about to let go he tightened his crib and grabbed my other hand.

"Yknow, I never said you had to let go" He began to lean forward closer and closer to me.. I shut my eyes and lean a bit closer to him.. Our faces were inches apart, but slowly but surely coming closer. I soon could feel his breath close to my face, and our grip tightened. And soon enough we were about to...

"YOU DAMM TEENAGERS QUIT LOITERING AND SCRAM" The cafe owner shouted at us, and my face went from white to red. Oh gosh, I was embarrassed. Yaguchi and I both made a run for it, before we could be in anymore trouble.

So much had just happened. It went from me almost kissing MY CRUSH to the cafe owner YELLING at us.

Oh my gosh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Notes
So I sorta suck at writing romance but here's something I guess 😭
There's gonna be a part 2 coming later because I don't want to write everything here or it might be to long :(

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS SO FAR 😍😍😍