Text ❹

I can't believe what just happened. A boy, who I had just met asked for my number. MY NUMBER!! Sure I'm probably acting dramatic here, but this has NEVER happened to me.

Suddenly my phone buzzes.

YATORA YAGUCHI 🎨:
Heyy is this Y/N? It's me Yaguchi
😁

Y/N CHISAKI:
Yup! Glad to see you texted
😊

shoot. Did that sound weird? What if that sounded weird. What if HE thinks I'm weird. Yknow what, I should delete that message before he sees it.

My phone buzzes again

YATORA YAGUCHI 🎨:
Haha we are friends now LOL

What the heck. HE DIDNT SEEM TO CARE THANK GOODNESS.

Y/N CHISAKI:
Oh ya! Haha

YATORA YAGUCHI 🎨:
Anyways you wanna like meet up with a few of my art buddies or something? We could all hangout and I could introduce you to them if your up to it

Y/N CHISAKI:
Sure I'd love to!
(*⁰▿⁰*)

Omg. Me and Yaguchi-San are gonna meet up and hangout. Not alone of course, but with more of his friends! More art buddies! Making friends has always been a tiny struggle for me, but keeping them were easy enough! That's why most of my friends are childhood friends... But anyways, this could be my time to finally make more friends outside of my comfort zone! Usually I talk to different people, but I never really became friends with any of them. But the day we hangout is the day everything will change! Anyways enough of this rant, I have to ask Yaguchi about the details.

~~~~Later~~~~

Okay so we're meeting up on Saturday at 4:30 pm, and we're meeting up close to the park near cram school. That's a good time and I'm usually free on the weekends. I also should bring my sketchbook in case I wanna draw something while I'm there.

Suddenly, my phone buzzes again

YAGUCHI YATORA 🎨:
I can't wait to see you Y/n
:)