Gaining Authority

Ayanokouji pov

" You put up quite a show back there Ayanokouji Kiyotaka"
Manabu Horikita said those words to me with a small smirk in his face.

"Yep,but I regret it now since some creepy senpai's especially from your year are messaging me constantly.
It's troublesome you know?, The messages were constantly popping up that I had to request the school to change my official number."

My number was public for some reason, and now many people had it.
Normally it's kinda hard to find out who leaked my contact since I shared my number with several of my freinds across the grade.

But this wasn't that hard to figure since there is only person bold and cunning enough to leak a person's number like this.

I personally don't mind people messaging me but those kind of messages were kinda 'messed up'.

Ting

A new notification arrived

'Ah Kick me kiyodaddy~ , punch me till I......'

Without reading the rest of it , I tucked my phone back in and let out a sigh.

Atleast that was not that bad compared to the other's.

Manubu noticed my discomfort

"It seems you still have your fair share of troubles"

" Yep, sigh anyway what did you want from me Manabu senpai"

" You can already guess,it's about the favour"

"So time's running out huh?" As soon as I asked him
His eyes widened

"So you know the situation?" He said after pushing his glasses back with his index finger.

"Offcourse ,I kinda did my research and also seeing the new policies and rewards for my grade level , I kinda of guessed he is already acting"

Manubu could no longer hide his suprise anymore.

"As expected of you , I haven't said a single word about it and you seem to know everything including the person I was going to mention .This can be classified as mind reading of sort"

He was impressed by how I came to this conclusion or maybe creeped out.

Well I could kinda tell from bits and pieces of information especially when Manubu showed up to the chess match between me and that guy. Manabu had a look of disappointment at him ,at the same time I did feel regret from him it kinda confirmed the suspicions I already had.

I started my research the moment he paid me 5 million points for a favor.
I mean what kind of person pays five million for a simple favor? at first I thought it was just him wanting me to join student council but no , it was more than that.

"You want me to stop him rigth? "

"Yes that's rigth as you see he has already amassed great power from his own grade with enough votes and support he could Directly change some policies in this school without my approval. His petitions played a huge factor in that .But for some reason he acted much faster than he originally planned on .And I think it's ..."

"It's because of me isn't it?" I asked while taking a potato chip from the table.

Hmm it tastes quite good.

"That's rigth , during those matches with you many people especially in his grade began to doubt his abilities. So I guess he was forced to use the petitions he had been hiding from me for a while. It was clear that he was planning on doing this after some time , maybe after I graduated."