God Complex

Matsushita pov

I'm here currently wacthing Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's one sided slaughter of 2nd year and 3rd year students .He was just breezing through all his opponents like they are nothing and that too winning against everyone with overwhelming margins.

How can someone be so high spec'ed

Is the thought that I am currently having wacthing him be good at everything wheather it's a quiz, a sport or even something unrelated.

I thought he was just being overconfident when he suggested that bet worth 500,000 points or even more depending on how much he lose.
With his so called 'event' approach he was just provoking the entire student body , so naturally every single second and third year who really doesn't know about his capabilities tried to challenge him and all of them lost pathetically they didn't even stand a chance against him.

'Just what is he a God?' i thought

The only time I saw him struggle a little with a challenge was when a silver haired senpai challenged him.Upon looking at the appointment list I learnt that her name is Kiryuin Fuuka.

He was kinda shaken by seeing her , normally one wouldn't realise but I did. Did they know each other or something ?.

..............................

After his indoor battle with several senpai's he was approached by a blonde guy who was creepily grinning for some reason. When he approached Ayanokouji-kun , Ayanokouji didn't even care to give him a glance.

"Hey Kohai , I heard that you are scamming a lot of your senpai's with your so called event , HAHAHA I first thought it was a joke from some overconfident prick I mean just look at the name of event Indisputable Rulers game? HAHAHA wtf is that? Cringe ass name you choose ya'know. "

He was openly mocking Ayanokouji here in front of several spectators but nobody spoke against this blonde even the people who were cheering Ayanokouji kun all this time were looking down .

Why?

Is a deliquent?

Or a psychopath that no wants to mess with

But clearly some people seemed afraid of him, mostly the second year's.

"But your scamming seemed to have worked , you pulled of a successful stunt with your so called event and that's why You piqued my interest "

Even after all the mocking the blondie did

Ayanokouji kun didn't give a single fuck. As expected he is too mature and cool. kyaaa he is amazing.

He didn't even spare a glance at the blonde dude.Rather he was looking at the chess board and the pieces that were scattered across the board.
He must be contemplating the match he just played with Fuuka Kiryuin.He was looking at the board with a very serious expression.Probably trying to learn about his previous opponent more.
Playing games or competing with a person would let you know the person better. Especially if the game is chess, playing games like Chess with a person would help you to get to know how the person thinks. Sometimes even getting to know their personality by their thinking process.I think Ayanokouji kun is doing exactly that by contemplating the chess match he played with Fuuka earlier.

Maybe he judged her as capable and is now thinking on how to beat her next time . Honestly even after winning he doesn't just underestimate his opponents.I bet he is already making some ingenious plans to psychologically manipulate her or something.He is impressive as always.

Meanwhile

Ayanokouji pov

(HOLY SHIT !! fuuka just lecherously licked my king piece before she left and now i couldn't just take my eyes of the piece she just licked while her saliva is still slowly dripping down the piece. And for some weird reason it arouses me , no no no! I am the type of person who wouldn't be aroused even if I see a naked girl but what is so different here?
"Hey Koh....yo....sca...se."
While I was observing the small droplet of fuka's saliva slowly dripping down my chess piece some random is yelling something which I couldn't care to listen as i am........)