19- Spain

Devin's POV

I look at the clouds that glowed golden by the biggest and best star in the solar system.

"What if one of the engines malfunctions and we fall to our death?" I think out loud looking down at all the small buildings and landscapes from the clouds point of view.

"We have parachutes, and don't talk like that." Marco walks out of the back room of the jet two drinks in hand.

"You can't tell me you haven't thought of about it since when we've took off." I take my drink from his hand.

"Yes I can because I haven't." He takes the seat next to mine, and I curl into his side; my head rest on his shoulder. He throws his arm over my shoulder.

After he asked me on a date I went to my room to go pack, and I do realize that I should've reassured him that I was still going on the date after he said we would be going to Spain. When I left the kitchen he assumed I was saying no and already started make plans to replace the previous ones.

Marco saids our date begins as soon as we land, and some men will get our bags and take it to the house we're staying at overnight and we'll leave in the morning.

"Where in Spain are you from?" I drink my root beer soda.

"Madrid, but we're going to Ibiza." He sips in his whiskey that was in a nice little glass.

"Where's that?"

"It's an island of the southeastern coast of Spain." He informs.

When the plane lands Marco takes my hand helping me down the steps of the jet. A total of 3 men in suits stand on each side creating an aisle. A man with blond hair stands at the end of a line holding a picnic basket.

Marco wears a straight face as he holds my hand walking past the guards and up to the one holding the picnics basket.

"Jefe." The man bows his head before handing the basket to Marco. In return Marco nods his head stiffly about to walk away, but I tighten my grip on his hand pulling him back. [Boss]

I gently elbow Marco side "Say thank you." I whisper.

We stare at each other for a moment before he sighs closing his eyes, and reluctantly thanking the man. "Gracias."
[Thank you]

The blonde man seemed shocked at Marco's thanks, but it was short lived. The man bows his head at Marco once again.

Marco places his hand on my lower back was we make it to the car. He opens the door for me before getting in on the driver's side, and drives

•••••••

"Put this on for me." Marco pulls out a black blindfold from the backseat.

"Kinky." I wink at him grabbing the piece of fabric from him.

He smiles shaking his head "Later. Just put on the blindfold please."

I smile teasingly "Promise?"

"Promise." His hand squeezes my thigh and I tie on the blindfold.

5 minutes later I feel the car come to a stop, and I hear Marco unbuckle his seatbelt before the close of a door.

My door opens and I feel Marco's hand graze my stomach as he unbuckles my seatbelt.

I feel gravel shift under the pressure of my sneakers, cool wind runs across my face, the warm heat of the Sun beaming down on me, and the unmistakable sound of waves crashing.

Marco unties the blindfold and I gape at the view. Clear blue water sways on of the tan sand, and green palm trees rustling.

"Hop up." Marco squats down in front of me, and I jump on his back. My arms wraps around his neck, one of his hands holds me up with the back of my thigh, and the other holding the picnic basket.