Chapter 1: The World Finds Out

The scene cuts back onto Y/n as he was seen walking through the city with his hood on and a mask over his face as many women filled the streets. Many women and girls were seen talking to each other, doing their jobs, or heading to school.

Y/n: S-So many women!

Y/n continued walking before making it to the city's local store as he walked through the aisle collecting the ingredients for the cake.

Y/n: Great! With these mom's party is gonna be a success!

Y/n went back to the front of the store before placing the things in front of the cashier as she scanned the items before talking to Y/n who had to put on a girl's voice.

Cashier: Are you new here? I haven't seen you before.

Y/n: U-Um, no I just haven't been out a lot.

Cashier: Is that so? Afraid you won't fit in? Don't worry, there are a lot of nice girls out there.

Y/n: I-I guess...

The cashier finished bagging Y/n's stuff as he went to grab it, the cashier took a look at his hands.

Cashier: You have rough hands...

Y/n: W-well, I work out at home.

Cashier: I see. Well, I hope I get to see you more. It's not good to stay inside.

Y/n: R-Right...

Y/n grabbed his items and left the store with a successful smile.

Y/n: Now, all I need to do is get back home with the ingredients. Easy!

???: W-Watch out!

Y/n: Huh?

Y/n turned only to be hit by a bike as he fell to a guy before sitting up and seeing a woman in a tracksuit in front of him.

???: Ouch! That hurt! Are you o...kay?

The lady stared at Y/n who stared at her in confusion before turning to the store's window to see his hood fell off and his mask came undone.

Y/n: Oh No!

A bunch of other women came by before seeing Y/n and having a shocked faces while some took pictures or recordings.

???: A male...?

???: Is he real...?

???: Are we saved...?

Y/n got up and started backing up before bumping into another group of women who started feeling his body.

???: He's so muscular...

???: And Handsome...

???: Come home with me, cutie.

The lady who crashed into Y/n got up before pulling him away and pushing him down an alley blocking the other women.