Left me here alone, dumbfounding to his words. I can't process what he means but I feel strange. I feel an uneasiness in my chest. I gulp my saliva to reduce my nervousness.

I enter the class. Most of the students already inside. I need to take time to calm myself down outside after hearing Yibo's words just now. I see Yibo is already sitting down on a single table on the third row. Next to him is Yan Ting sitting on a other table. I averted my eyes to find the empty seat. Only left one at the forth row, in the middle. I walk there. I sit. And when I turn to my right side, I see that boy again. He's pulling out the stationary fron the pencil case. I turn my gaze on my bag that I put on the table, taking out my pencil and eraser from my pencil case, too.

"I think you dropped it in the park yesterday..." I hear him speaking. To me?

I turn my face to him and I find him looking at me and smiling. I move my gaze to a paper he's holding between his index finger and the middle.

"Zhan?" He speaks again.

I take the paper from his hand. I open it and I see the words and the number. It's the same paper I found on last Friday.

"I-it's not mine...!" I decline. I give the paper back to him.

He staring at the paper. Then he smiles. He tears the paper. I surprise. Does he angry?

"Here! I guess you don't need the words anymore since I gave you back your book. But I believe you haven't saved my number in your phone...!" He says.

"Eh?" I dumbfounded.

"You can call me if you want to go to the club again. That night, I'm sorry I didn't greet you. I was too shock seeing you there. Well... Because I haven't give you back your back and I didn't have it with me in the club...!" He says. Then he laughs dryly.

"I want you to come and see me playing as a DJ. Um... I'm not a pro, though. I still learning...!" He continues.

"Uhh... Oh-kayy...!" I reply him.

"Eh! Your name is Xiao Zhan, right? We haven't introduced to each other personally. I know your name is Xiao Zhan from the book you lent me. Can I call you Zhan?" His sentence ended with a question.

I nod hesitantly. Well, that's how people addressing me, anyway. I don't see any problem with that, though.

The professor comes and the lecture starts straight away. We focus on the lecture now even though two boys sometimes stealing a glance at me but I try to ignore them. My head also busy thinking about the quiz we'll take after this lecture.

*****

I pick up my phone when it rings. I'm on the middle playing  of the game on my computer when the name of Yibo appearing on my my phone's screen, calling me.

"Wei?" I greet him.

I don't hear his voice. I only hear a weird noice, like someone is sniffling and sometimes sniffs the snot.

"Bo? Hello?" I try to ask him.

Still no answer.

"Are you crying?" I ask.

I hear a squealing sound like a puppy. But it's not a puppy. It's Yibo. I bet he:s crying now.

"Bo? What happened? Would you mind to tell me?" I ask him. I feel worry now. I only hear and see him crying  like a little kid when his mother passed away when we were at 10 grade.