Confrontation (Chp.25)

Start from the beginning

As Chaos magic and One for all were clashing against each other, the boys were just angrily staring at eachother.

That is until Izuku remembers something.

"To take power from the Undeserving. Its kind of my thing." Agatha said as she absorbed Endeavors flames

"And you can do that too." She told to Izuku via telepathy.

Coming back from memory lane, he smirked as he thought to himself 'What would i do without you Agatha'

He started absorbing bakugous explosion quirk. One for all, he suspected, couldn't be absorbed like normal.

Bakugou felt himslef getting weaker. He looked up at the smirking nerd and saying...

"How about you get a taste of your own medecine!" He yelled as he blasted Bakugou in the face.

Bakugou got knocked back a bit. He stopped moving in shock. Did Izuku just take his quirk

Due to his shock, he failed to sense Izuku this time, as he used nightmare vision on him.

All bakugou could see was Izuku and total darkness.

"I guess you fell for it afterall." Izuku giggled as he dissapeared.

The darkness cleared up, revealing the scene of the battle of All Might and All for One.

"No...please" he pleaded.

"Young Bakugou" An Illusion of All Might appeared behind him.

"Because of you, i can no longer be a hero."

"I didn't mean too-"

"It was a mistake to give you One for All. All you do is mess things up." The Illusion said with a venomous voice.

"Please! I can be better! I-"

"Silence!" The Illusion cut him off. "Take him. I have no use for him anymore."

"Good to see we're finally seeing eye to eye."

Bakugou shakingly turned around to see the Illusion of All for One.

Its also very ironic since All for One doesn't have eyes anymore.

"No! No!" Bakugou screamed over and over again.

'Please save me like the last time!' He reffered to the past One for All users.

"I'm sorry young one, we can't! This quirk has gotten stronger since last time! Its too difficult to break" The 7th user, Nana Shimura said.

Bakugou let out an enormous scream and just like that, the illusion was over.

Bakugou was breathing heavily from reliving that... moment.

Unfortunatly, he forgot Izuku was behind him, who kicked him to the ground.

The chaos magic covered crown dissapeared as Izuku walked towards bakugou and was standing on the blonde with one of his feet.

"Have you finally given up." He said.

Bakugou was about to respond, until they heard another voice. "Both of you stop!"

The walking skeleton himslef, All Might, was standing infront behind them.

"Please get off from young Bakugiu, young Midoriya."

Izuku just 'tsked' and got off.

Bakugou stood up.

"I've heard some things that are very concerning" All might said with sad face.