Confrontation (Chp.25)

Start from the beginning

Catching his right arm before he could make an explosion, Izuku slammed him to the ground. Twice.

Still holding a tight grip on his arm, Izuku started to spin Bakugou very fast.

He then threw his opponent high in the air, waited until he was high enough, teleported and kicked him back down from a few feet in the air.

Bakugou landed on the ground very fast and painfully. He opened his eyes and immediatly rolled to the side, avoiding being stomped by Izuku.

Bakugou kicked Izukus leg, so the brunette tripped, then powered One for All 40% and punched izuku.

Izuku collided in a building and smoke covered the scene with some rubble falling on Izuku.

Bakugou panted while smirking. "You call me Pathetic, yet you're the one who can't fight properly, you dumbass!"

Chaos magic covered the smoke and rubble as it was all blasted away.

Bakugou covered his eyes from the debris. Once it was clear, he saw Izuku standing again.

His eyes were as usual glowing red, but this time he was giving bakugou a scary death stare.

Not only that.

Bakugou isn't sure if the nerd is doing this to taunt him, but a crown covered in chaos magic formed on his forhead.

'What the fuck!' He thought as he saw the crown forming.

But thats not the worst part. Oh no.

'Oh shit-' Bakugou couldn't finish the thought as big chunks of rubble started falling on him

Using his explosion quirk, he subsequently destroyed most of them, yet a few smaller ones managed to cut him.

He could feel a presence behind him and he knew who it was. He used his explosions on Izukus left hand.

"I won't fall for that shit again you bastard!" He said as he charged towards him using One for all.

Izuku didn't excpect his former friend to figure it out. But atleast he knows now that Bakugou knew he was going to use the nightmare vision on him.

Seeing Bakugou charging towards him with a punch, Izuku blocked it with his right hand via chaos magic.