[Vol 1] Chapter 28

Start from the beginning

"They are where?" I asked as he just told me the same answer making me groan.

'So it's located underwater, This is so not good....' I thought as I faced Yae's father.

"Well, We'll have to see it for ourselves then. Hopefully we can find some way to it." I said making him nod in understanding.

"Then Father, Mother, Older Brother, and Ayane, I'll be taking my leave."Yae said to her family as we began to walk away.

"Yeah, be careful out there." Yae's father said

"Amaya, Please take care of our daughter." Yae's Mother said to me as I glanced back to her and gave her a nod before continuing on.

'What a lovely family, but now it's time to check out those ruins.' I thought with a small smile.

-Time Skip-

After gating us to the location, I wasn't too surprised to come across a beautiful sandy beach.

"Waaa, it's beautiful!" Yumina said as all the girls gazed at the blue waters and tanned sand.

Even Irene seemed to be taking in the sight.

"It has been awhile since we visited the sea, hasn't it?" Elze asked Linze as she smiled.

"Yes it has, Onee-chan " Linze responded as I glanced over towards where Yae stood taking off her socks.

She placed her feet in the sand only for her expression to change very quickly as she started to run around.

"Ouch! Hot! Hot Hot Hot!" She said as I just wryly smiled at her.

'That's Yae for you' I thought as I pulled out my phone and placed ruins into the search bar only to see that it really was underwater.

"I can't believe this...Why did it have to be under water?" I groaned as I currently had no spells that would help in this situation.

"Leen, Do you have any suitable spells for underwater?" I asked as she looked towards me.

"No, There are spells as such as your thinking, but I wasn't interested in them so I never bothered to remember them." She told me making me sweat drop as I turned to Irene only to get a shake of the head as my answer.

"My magic is currently not what it used to be. As well as for the fact that many of the spells I had made seemed to be locked until I can reach my former power." She told making me sigh.

"Looks like I'll have to dive, but actually if I think about it." I said as I glanced back at my shadow.

"Jima, can you come out please." I said as soon the Shadow sea creature came out of my shadow looking down at me.

I gave a smile towards him as I signaled him to come down a bit so I could pat his head.

"I need you to go scope out some ruin that are on the ground floor. After you are done come back up and tell Igris all you know so he can relate it to me, okay?" I told him as he nodded his head making me smile.

"Great, now go on go enjoy yourself." I told him as he nodded and instantly moved towards the sea entering it as if it was its every day thing.

"I will never understand that Null Magic that you have." Leen said as I could see Irene nodding in agreement making me chuckle.

"Don't worry about it, As not even I understand all of it's kinks." I told them making them look at me before sighing.

"You are truly a lake of surprises." Irene said as I smiled.

'Nope, I'm a ocean....I think' I thought as I looked towards the water where the girls were playing in the water.

'Man, if this world had swim suits I would totally go for a swim right now.' I thought.