chapter eight

Ps. I am watching the njd vs nyi. They are losing right now. But jack cut his hair and looks soooo goood. I cant even. But lets hope it gets better soon.
____________
As i laid in my bed, with my fake candels around my room light up. My only thought was. What would have happend between me and jack? And could it still happen?

My mind couldnt stop all those fake scenerios of how it would have been. And how it would be now.

But all of them were ruined when i realized jack was smoking hot and the line of puck bunnys was wayy tooo looonnggg. So we'll see.

And also, i dont really know jack that well, i used to know everything about him. All his habits and phobias. Everything. But now. Its been years. So many things have changed.

I was snaped out of my thought when my phone started to ring.

I looked at the screen.
Jack.

Ohh noo, i dont really fell like talking to him. Should i decilne? I think i will.

And i did. I didnt answer. But then he called again. And again. And then there was a pen that hit my bedroom window. And that scared the shit out of me.

I got out of my bed and opened the window.

And what i saw was Jack just chilling in the tree that was by his window, like it was totally normal to just sit in a tree late at night.

"What?" I whisperd, but loud enough that he would hear me.
"Why didnt you pick up your phone?" He asked.
"Because its late, and i didnt really feel like talking to anyone"
"You good?" He had the audacity to even ask.
"Yes jack, i am totaly fine, i am doing great. You know i was in bed trying to fall asleep, cause yea that hasnt changed, its still a problem. And then when i am getting really close to falling asleep after trying for almost two and a half hours i hear my phone ring." I said as sarcasticly as i could.

"Ohhh shiittt" he said.
"Yea 'oh shit'" i mocked
"I am so sorry, i just wanted to talk with you on the roof or my room" he said with guilt on his face.
"But i guess no then" he opend his window again so he could climb back inside.

"Well, i wont fall asleep again anyway, so. Your room?" I asked.
"Yes, just come in through the front door, i think luke is still down stairs." He said and climbed back in his room.

I closed the window, and looked in the mirror. I looked pretty good. I had my team ironman large tshirt on and some pj shorts. If jack can't handle himself, not my fault.

I walked down the stairs and left some lights on in the living room. I put on my birkenstoks and ran over to jacks.

I opend the door, and yes lukey was still watching tv, i ran up the stairs and headed straight to jacks room.

I opend his door. And quickly realized his room was freezing. And then i rememberd that he always loved his room really cold.

"Hii, can you remind me why do you like your room the temperture of a freezer?" I asked and walked over to his closet.

"Because, when girls come over, they dont have any other choise but to cuddle to stay warm." He said as he turned on youtube.

"Hahah, really funny. I know for a fact that 6years old jack didnt come up with that" I teased him and stole one of his us team hoodie out of his closet.

"Well i came up with that about 2years ago. And it stuck." He said proudly and moved to one side of the bed so i could lay down next to him.

"And how many girls actually cuddled?" I asked and got next to him.
"Umm like two. But thats like 75%of them" he said and scrolled through youtube.

I got under the covers.
"Well i gotta tell you this. The theory is working. I am freezing." I said and got comfy, i took a breath of his comforter, and it smelled like him. As sad as it is to addmit this, it smells like home.

The most comforting smell in the world.

"Right. I know, i am so smart." He said and got comfy beside me.
"So what do you want to watch?" He asked as i felt an arm wrap around my shoulders and pulling me closer to his side.

I just went with it, i snuggled up against him and watched the screen.

"Uhh, lets watch the sturnolio triplets" i said. (An, so i know they didnt make content back then when jack was a teenager, but i dont care. I love them)
"No way, you watch them too?"

"Yeesss, i love them, do you have a favorite?" I asked and looked up at him.
"Prob chris, tho nick is really funny" he said and put on the 'BIRDS ARE TAKING OVER' video.
"Uhhh, niiccee, i love matt." I said and put my whole attention to the tv.

I felt jack drawing circles with his thumb around my lower back. And without noticing i passed out.

I woke up from a loud thud that came from the door. I opend my eyes to see jack.

Ohh shiittt, i fell asleep here.

"Jackk, get up..." i heard luke yell and enter the room.

"Holly shit. Now way. Hey get up we leave in 15 minutes." He said as jack and i got up.
"u guys are lucky mom and dad left 5 minutes ago." Hs said and left the room.

Jack and i looked at eachother and started laughing.