3 - So It was Me

After parting ways with Tsukki, I went straight to school.

The morning breeze hit me, the faint smell of the sakura trees surrounds and fills my atmosphere. I sigh, remembering what Tsukki said.

Him and Miko? Done? And he's just like nothing very important happened? What about Miko? Is she okay with this? Does she needs comfort? Does she needs help? Does she needs me to comfort her?

Multiple thoughts flooded my mind about Miko and Tsukki that I didn't noticed a familiar cheerful brunette running up to me and calling out my name.

I sighed. Why here and why now?

Oikawa halt into a stop in front of me, catching his breath for a while. Then he stood up straight and greets me with his usual goofy smile and a wave.

"Yaho~, [f/n]-chan~" he said, his voice cheery. I sighed, well it doesn't hurts to talk to him for a while I guess.

"Whats up?" I turned to him. "Would you like to walk to school with me?" he grinned "I mean, we crossed paths so yeah" he chuckled.

"Have we not crossed paths the past days?" I tilted my head, trying to remember if we did. Oh wait, he's right. We did but then I always do the same thing.

"Yeah we did" he chuckles "But you kept like your avoiding me" he pouts and crossed his arms like a kid.

Oh right, I was avoiding him since then. But I won't give in that easily.

"Pssh, I wasn't" I lied. He chuckles.

"Yeah you are. I know you saw me and your avoiding eye contact" he said, that smile not leaving his face. Ugh, why? Then he pouts again "Its like we didn't became friends!" he said

"Tooru, we are friends" I said sighing slightly. You just made it awkward that's why.

He grinned at this. "So its a yes then? lets go!~" he cheered, fist pumping the air. I just chuckled, shaking my head.

As both of us head to school, awkward silence filled the air. I glanced at Oikawa at the corner of my eyes and he didn't seemed bothered by it.

He has a small smile on his face as his brown eyes look forth. He was humming slightly a tune I don't quite know. I continue like this for a while, looking at him. He grew quite tall, maybe its from his volleyball work and stuffs.

My eyes trailed down on his arms (or biceps). It got a bit bulkier, making his stature more broad. I looked back at his face.

He just looks so handsome with that wavy brunette hair of his matching his big brown eyes and that smile.

Wait, why am I thinking like this?

"[f/n]-chan?" I was snapped away from my thoughts. Did he just saw me checking him out?

"Y-yeah?" my cheeks was flushed for a bit. He chuckled.

"Were you checking me out?" he asked, a small teasing pang in his voice. I felt my cheeks heat up as he looked at me. It was completely obvious but I hate it when he teases me like this.

"Its not called 'checking-out'. I was only looking at you" I said, wishing my blush would just go away. He laughs at this.

"Okay, okay" he said "I know you hate it when I tease you like this"

"Yeah you do" well he does. I mean, we've been friends since childhood. He knows me really well.

And of course I know him well too. He had some girlfriends for a while, but later on her gets dumped and dumped. He's really focused on his volleyball, not on girls. Though I don't understand why he became a boyfriend to those girls while he knew they wouldn't even last. He is such a flirt, being his girlfriend would be such an unfortunate place.