Prologue: watching you~

(Hello everyone! I've been waiting and planning on doing a dsaf story lol now I finally can! I'll still be writing my cuphead story as well :) so yeah- also I think ima try a different style for this so I hope you don't mind)
POV By Dave
I walked into fazbenders like usual. Skipping happily to go to the saferoom like I always do. Suddenly I am stopped by phone face. I quickly turned to him and titled my head confused.

"Employee!" "Could you please hurry and get your suit on?" "With jack not here today it's gonna be a ruff day..." phone head told me sighing heavily.

"Wait-" "sportsys not coming to work today?" I asked him titling my head sadly. He nodded quickly which made me frown.

"Why?" I asked him. I needed to know. I wanna make sure he's okay. "He's out because of yesterday-" he told me nervously touching the back of his stupid phone head.

"What happened yesterday?!" I demanded in a serious and upset tone. "He tripped and fell on his back while in the Fredbear suit" he told me simply.

Dang...I can't believe I didn't notice that. I must have been busy killing kiddins. Not that I'm gonna tell phoney that. "Oh-" I said understanding now.

"Yeah" "I'm sure he will be back tomorrow" "anyways go get into that suit now!" He told me pointing over to the saferoom door. I nodded to him and quickly walked to the safe room.

POV By jack
I smiled brightly as I watched from outside of the pizzeria. I watched phoney and davey talk. Dave must have asked about me! I giggled happily at the thought of him worrying about me.

I watched as Dave eventually walked away from phone head and went to the safe room. I laughed then tried to stand up. "Oww.." I said holding my back.

It still hurt from yesterday. Those stupid kids making me fall over! Luckily the suit didn't go off and kill me. That wouldn't have been good....Oh god what if Dave was there?!

I knew he wasn't but if he was I am now super embarrassed. I tripped and fell on the ground like a idiot! I think Dave was too busy killing kids to notice though.

I better get back to bed...I can stare at Dave some more once I feel better! I thought happily and walked away. I held my back the whole way home.

POV by Dave
Today was soooo boring....I basically just did my job today! Which I like never do. I just didn't feel like killing kiddins today...I couldn't stop thinking about old sport.

I wondered if he was resting and getting better. I really wanted to just ditch work and go see him. Phone face though was keeping his eye on me and making sure everything was going smoothly. He really didn't like it when sportsy was not at work. For a different reason than me though.

I sighed as I eventually, finished my shift. The day was over. Now I can go see my baby! I thought smiling brightly to myself as I skipped out of the restaurant.

I walked all the way to old sports house. I knew where he lived. I knew everything about him.

I smiled as I thought about how he would react when I just woke him up in his house. He was so flustered and adorable! I was really tried that day though- but whatever I still thought he was adorable like always.

I jumped into old sports house through one of his windows. I quickly looked around to find him. "Sportsy!" "Hello?" I yelled out as I kept walking around looking for him.

I then heard a familiar and wonderful voice. "Dave?" He yelled back to me. I smiled brightly as I saw him open the door to his bed room and look at me.

He titled his head a little confused and he looked embarrassed. "Hello sportsy!" I said smiling and waving at him.

I walked over to him and he quickly opened the door to his room. "What are you doing here?" He asked nervously smiling at me. I walked into his room and then turned back to him.

"You weren't in work today" "so I decided to visit!" I told him smiling brightly. He looked at me still really nervous. "I'm guessing phoney told you.." He said softly.

"Yeah he did" I told him simply. I giggled a little seeing old sports embarrassed face. "How exactly did you fall?" I asked him titling my head curiously.

He sighed and looked into my eyes. I looked right back. He has the most beautiful eyes...I could just stare at him forever.

"It was because of those stupid kids" he eventually told me. I just kept looking into his eyes. I forgot exactly what we were talking about. I just nodded to him. "I hate kids" I told him.

He laughed and nodded in agreement. What a cute laugh...I thought happily. "Welp...could I sleep over?" I asked him nicely.

He quickly looked at me, blushing a bright red. "I-" "I mean if you want to-" "if not that's okay-" he quickly and nervously said. I smiled and nodded.

"I do!" I told him quickly and happily. He smiled at me eyes widened. "A-alright" he stuttered.

(Hope you guys enjoyed that! More chapters soon : D)