07.

Maddy drags me to her closet and starts pulling out dresses. Maddy has great style DONT get me wrong I just don't think this stuff will look good on ME. maddy has more of that seductive style. Yk?

Maddy shows me two dresses (pick )

1

2  

2

"I like this onee I look hot as shit omgggg"
(Whichever one you chose)

" BITCH ALL THE PEDOS GONNA BE ALL OVER YOUUU DAMNNN" maddy says.

It's now 4:22. " waittt maddy are you gonna do my makeup???!!

" OF COURSE I AM BITCHH COME ON HURRY UPP" maddy shouts for you to come to the bathroom.

Whichever

Whichever .                                          ( think of your own if you don't like it)

"BITCH COME ON ITS 6 WE GOTTA GOOO" maddy yells.

"HOLD ONNN BECAUSE I LOOK HOT AS FUCKKKKKKK" you say twirling in the mirror feeling yourself. (As you should)

"BYE RUEE , COME ON HOEE" maddy says.

"Bye rue rue " you say giving her a hug and walking out the door.

Maddy^^^ (sexy as usual)

You and maddy get to the party and you see that it's TONS of people turn and look at you because maddy grabs your hand.
It was a bit overwhelming having all these people staring but I got used to it after a while and I hung with Maddie and her friends Cassie , Kat. While I was with maddy I got bored because they literally weren't saying anything good. So I starting walking alone and I found Fezco!

"HIII FEZ!" I shouted running up to him.

"YOO wassup y/n" he says putting his arm on my shoulder.

"You here alone fez?" I asked

"Nah , ashtrays somewhere around here. You should probably go talk to him because I know y'all got a crush on each other"  he says pushing my shoulder playfully.

"fez I'm going to fucking kill you" I say moving his arm off me.
"Alright alright my bad" fez says putting his arms up dramatically.
Ash walks over to you and fez. Idek where his ass came from.
"Hi ashtray" you say trying not to be awkward about the car situation.
He just nods at you.
"Alright y'all two be safe I'll be back in a few" fez says with a drink in his hand.

"Why aren't you partying or something" he asks.   " idk I don't really have friends other  than rue" you tell him being honest.

"Wanna drink with me" you ask trying to slowly get him to be comfortable with you.

" i don't know , i don't want to get drunk then 
fez needs me or something happens" he says.
"stop worrying like a big baby ashy come onnn" you grab his hand and drag him towards the drinks.
" Okay but never call me that again. Understand?" He says walking with you.

"I can't make a promise " you say laughing hysterically at his face when you called him 'ashy'.
He just rolls his eyes at you.

It's about 9:50 & you and ash are completely OUT of it. You both are on the couch giggling together at absolutely nothing.

Then Gia rues sister comes over to you both.

"You guys Dating?" she asks.
You just look at her with a stank face because girl why you in OUR business.
"Nah" I say.

Ash just shakes his head and starts laughing.
And I laugh along with him. At what? Even we don't know.

"What's so funny" she stands in our faces.

Me and ash look at each other and look back at her and shake our heads then we start to laugh our asses Off.

"So can I get your number?" Gia says. Which caught me fully off guard and I started chocking on my own spit and ash started patting my back. Once I wasn't dying anymore I hear "sooo?" It was Gia.

This mf better move around before I move her myself. ASH IS MINE. of course I didn't say that out loud.

ash just looks at me. We were staring at each other for a while I swear I was literally about to kiss him.
Then GIA.
"Are you just gonna ignore me ashtray" she asks.

"Uh...." is all he says. I start cackling my fucking ass off because this is my man Gia get over it.

"Wtf are you laughing at whore" gia says.

My laugh quickly went to a confused face.
" ayo ash?" I say "wassup y/n" he says.
"Who this hoe think she talking to" I say smiling at him. I FELT BAD ASFKK😛