9- Awake In Your Arms

Start from the beginning

At least, I hoped to be able to say that sometime. It was too soon to know how to actually feel. I decided to just stay in my boxers and the rather comfy sweater, which was surprisingly kind of big on me. It left only an inch of my boxers showing at the bottom, and I could hold the sleeves over my hands. Even though I was taller than Frank, my frame was smaller. I'm a skinny kid. Then I made my way downstairs.

I found my way into the kitchen, Frank's back turned to me as he was making his cup of coffee. I leaned against the door frame, crossing one leg over the other, and lifting a hand up to my mouth to chew on the sleeve of his sweater. Then he turned to look over his shoulder at me, him doing a double take to look me up and down at the sweater I was wearing, and, well, I was still in my underwear. I cocked an eyebrow at him, making him smirk and roll his eyes at me, going back to finishing up his coffee.

"Stop trying to seduce me, Gerard." Frank said in the comfortable silence. I giggled. I walked up behind him and put my arms around his waist, linking my hands at his front, pushing him lightly into the counter, pinning him there. I had an advantage being slightly taller than him, so I leaned my face to his ear and nibbled at it. Frank squeaked at my action and tried to bat me away. I just tightened my grip around his waist and laughed deviously. Frank managed to turn around in my death-like grip so we were facing each other. Our laughing died down as he put his arms around my neck, going up on his toes to be completely eye level with me, and we kissed.

I moved my hands to his waist, and moved him back to the counter so he had nowhere to go and our bodies were pressed together. Frank suddenly moved his tongue along my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth, knowing what he wanted. His tongue found its way in my mouth and we spent time just tasting each other. Morning breath among both of us. Before anything got really heated between us, though, we both pulled away. Frank had a mug out already for me, and I grabbed it, pouring coffee into it.

"Do you have any creamer?"

"In the fridge, babe." I blush at the nickname, my shy nature coming back to me as I walk to the fridge and open it, spotting hazelnut coffee creamer and grabbing it. I pour in a little bit before putting it back in the fridge and adding some sugar. When I set down the sugar, Frank hands me the spoon he used to mix so I can do the same, licking it after I'm done and satisfied with the taste. I looked at the microwave clock and notice it's already past 10. Geez.

Frank kissed my cheek after I took a first sip of my coffee, leading me to the living room and sitting on the couch. After he turned the tv on to Sunday Morning, he sat back down on the couch, leaning into the back. I cuddled up to him, curling up my legs up and leaning them onto his legs, which were propped up on the coffee table, my coffee in my hands. Instead of Frank wrapping his arm I was leaning into around me, he rested his hand on my thigh and started rubbing small circles with his thumb.

Then a vibration startled the both of us. Especially Frank. He lifted part of his butt up and reached beneath him, pulling out my phone. I guess that fell out of my back pocket during last night's events. Frank rolled his eyes, a pink tint on his cheeks as he clearly remembered last night as well, and handed me my phone. Mikey had just sent me a text. I had numerous messages, actually. I just read Mikey's recent one, though.

Mikey: get to Pete's at noon, remember I don't have my license and I can't drive your car home?

Me: fine, I'll do my best

Mikey: wow he responds I thought he'd be busy with his lover

Seriously, Mikey?

Me: hah hah you're so funny I'm laughing my ass off right now. -_-

Mikey: see you at noon, Gee

Me: yeah

"Mikey needs me to get back to Pete's at noon. I drove us there and I'm guessing he's got unfinished homework to squeeze in." I bring up.