"Bis dann!" (See you then) Lisa said and I entered the Motorhome.

After a few meetings I went to the garage to check on the mechanics but before I could enter the building, I got stopped by Lando and George. "Hey Alex! How was the road trip?" George asked giving me a fist pump.

"Really pretty. You would have loved it." I smiled.

"With who did you end up going?" Lando asked curiously.

"Daniel came along. It was a last-minute decision but ended up being really fun."

"We wanted to pick you up for breakfast today, but you werent in the hotel?"

"Yeah, I slept at my place and went to Uni early in the morning to do part of my exams. We can arrange something though." I answered as I heard a familiar Australian accent shout my name: "Alexandra Dumaaaaann!"

I smiled: "Danny! Whats up?"

"Nothing I just wanted do get Lando to remind him of the meeting in ten minutes and then I saw you." Daniel explained.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot. Thanks, Danny." Lando smiled.

"Alex, I have a question." George suddenly said.

"Hit me."

"What can you do around here?" he asked.

"Well, theres a few museums, the castle, theres an amusement park, I could show you some trails if you want to exercise and theres a few hidden treasures I could you show you. Why? "

"Just cause Lando and I want to do something this afternoon and you know you way around here, so we thought wed ask you." He explained.

"Sure, I could show you around. No probl- wait where are you going? Why are you looking like youve seen a gho- ugh." Before I could even finish my sentence something pushed me to the ground, and I was met with a wet tongue licking my face.

"Oh goodness! Hi honey! Yeah, I missed you too." I laughed as I recognized my dog laying on top of me.

"Get off now." I commanded him and he promptly did as he was told letting me sit up.

"Good boy." I pet him and he licked and nudged me until Lisa came running. Out of breath she started talking: "Oh Gott. Das tut mir leid. Ich glaube er hat dich gerochen und ich konnte ihn nicht mehr halten. Alles okay bei dir?" (Oh god. Im sorry. I think he smelled you and I couldnt hold him. Are you okay?)

"Ist schon okay. Nichts passiert. Komm her!" (Its okey. Im fine. Come here!) I hugged her.

We held each other. Frankie running around us wagging his tail until someone cleared their throat behind me.

"Hey Alex? Are you okay? That looked like a pretty hard impact." Lando asked keeping his distance eyeing the dog from time to time.

"Yeah, Im fine. This is Lisa my best friend and the one over there is Frank the third, but we all call him Frankie." I introduced," Lisa? This is Lando, George and Daniel some of the other drivers."

"Hi nice to meet you." She smiled.

Frank was now sniffing around the red bull Motorhome, so I called him over. "Frankie. Hier." The dog came back in my direction, "Sitz." Frankie did as I told her and sat down beside me as I grabbed his leash.

"Hey danny I wanted to talk to you about the tattoo." I started talking to relieve the awkwardness.

"Oh that. Yeah. What about it?" Daniel asked.

"Im getting a tattoo tomorrow do you want to come along?"

"Whos tattooing you?" he asked.

"A good friend of mine. He did all of my tattoos if you want some reference of his style." I explained pointing to my tattoos peeking out under the sleeves of my shirt.

After taking a good look at it he nodded and smiled: "Deal but you have to take a video for my youtube. "

"Will do. Ill be there at 8 because itll be a longer session for me, but Ill text you the address."

"Great. Lando and I have to go now. See you around? "

"See you!"

I was left with George and my best friend. "Georgie! When do you want to do that sightseeing trip?" I asked smiling at the brit.

"I dont know yet. Maybe Monday?"

"Ill see what I can do." I smiled.

"Thanks Alex. Ill leave you two. Seems like you got a lot of catching up to do." With that he left.

"Lots of good-looking guys around here." Lisa remarked, "seeing anyone youre interested in?"

"Goodness! Lisa. Just because Im single doesnt mean Im desperate to have a boyfriend. Im happy as I am now. If that changes, youll be the first to know. "