𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Start from the beginning

The demon shook in his spot. It didn't look like anything happened until blood then spewed from his mouth and nose when he gagged.

"I'm disappointed in you. To think you took a blow from a swordsman who isn't even Hashira. Even a swordswoman at that. So even uppermoon three was brought to he ground."

Muzan changed his eyes back to the bright ocean blue color. The intensity of his eyes vanished and turned to soft ones. Akaza spat out a large amount of thick crimson and forced a gag back.

"Begone." Was the last thing Muzan said as he placed a book back onto the shelf.

Akaza retreated back to the outdoors in the darkness of the night and turned his head over to one of the trees. Tanjiro's sword was stuck in the tree. The anger fueled him gravely. Akaza growled in anger. He began to forcefully punch at the blade, causing the blade to chip away at a rapid speed faster than the naked eye could see.

"You coward!"

The sword snapped into bits and pieces and laid among the cold ground below. Akaza formed a grin of frustration yet determination as well.

Shitty brat...!! I remember your face! Next time we meet, I'M GOING TO SPILL YOUR BRAINS OUT!!

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

The loud and blonde demon slayer walked quietly among the hallways of the Butterfly Estate with a tray full of delectable buns. He thought everyday about what happened. Tanjiro, you, and Inosuke were feeling down. Sometimes Tanjiro thinks about how he might just be useless. Well of course. Even people who make the 'sound' of training their hearts out, like Rengoku-San, end up dying. It's so sad it messes you up.

Even Inosuke cried his heart out. He didn't even think that it was possible for Inosuke to cry like that.

You on the other hand were suffering just as bad. Every night Zenitsu could hear you waking up out of no where. He knew they were nightmares. Just by the way of the air vibrations changing. He also could hear you cry softly after nightmares sometimes. It sucked. This really sucked.

No matter how strong a person is, they feel pain and sadness. But we can't keep cowering forever. So we just strike out wounded hearts again and again then get back up. Zenistu thought of Rengoku-San to be that type of guy. It was the sound he made. It was strange, but a strong and sweet sound.

Zenitsu walked on over to where he thought Tanjiro would be. He put a smile on his face, grabbing one of the buns off the tray.

"Tanjiro! Y/n! I got some buns so why don't we go and enjoy our food!"

"TANJIRO-SAN ISN'T HERE!" A loud and high pitched voice screeched. The little girl who tended to everyone slammed the back of her head against Zenitsu's nose and caused his nose to bleed. He fell over dramatically.

She looked to her side and noticed what she had done. "AAAH!! I'M SO SORRY ZENITSU-SAN!"

Zenistu wobbled a little from side to side but held up a thumbs-up to the girl.

"I'M SO SO SORRY!! TANJIRO-SAN ISN'T ANYWHERE! HIS WOUNDS HAVEN'T FULLY HEALED YET! HE WAS TRAINING, SO SHINOBU-SAN GOT ANGRY! AND WE ALSO TOLD HIM TO REST TOO!"

Zenistu snapped his gaze over to the sound of a door sliding open quickly. He found a worried Yui rushing over to him and the girl.