CQ looked away, clenching her fists, before releasing it again, not wanting to seem angry.
But she was. She was mad.
Of course she had heard of it when she was younger, but she never thought it was real.
Geno put his hands on Asy's hands, confused why he couldn't see.

,,Okay, HOLY SHIT what is that-" Nightmare said, and he swore. In front of Error.
,,Are those the initials of my name? Was it those cultists? I can assure you, I didn't said to them that they should do that, I may be evil, but I am not a monster-"

'It... It was mandatory... Th-They said that it would make the sacrifice more effective...'
Error replied, moving and attempting to cover his SOUL with his hand.
The doctor noticed and quickly grabbed a check before letting the SOUL back into Error, who was tearing up now while the doctor then carefully pets Error.
"We'll treat your SOUL hun... Does it not hurt...?" The doctor worriedly asked.
"I-It used to... But... Wh-When I was sent home, they did something..."
Error shakily replied and the Doctor nodded.

"Doctor, you seem to know what happened, care to tell us?" Safe to say, Asy was pissed.
"I'm sorry sir, but I cannot say anything about it... They're all watching."
The Dr. Whispered and Asy grumbled a bit in annoyance as he drops his hands from Geno's eyesockets so he could see and hear again, looking around in confusion, Comyet doing the same.

CQ looked at Asy in confusion, before shuddering. ,,Shouldn't you know about it?"
She mumbled, rubbing both of her arms and shuddered.

,,That's bullcrap! It doesn't make anything more effective, it just marks you!" Nightmare grumbled angrily.
"No." Asy shook his skull, glancing at CQ in confusion. "I don't either..."
Comyet sheepishly said and the Doctor sighed.
"It's expected, not everyone knows about them."
The Doctor then stood up, looking at the stats.
"Now, continuing the evaluation, besides the... Scar... On your SOUL, you have glitches in your main core, which means that this isn't ordinary Pixlexia too..." The doctor trailed off.
"Have you ever felt hurt whenever you got touched?"

"I used to... Nowadays, it's only when... When my glitches act up..."
Error nervously replied, he doesn't like interrogation.
"As expected, your Pixelexia affects every single fibre of your your being since it's part of your SOUL, and not just physically..."
The doctor explained. "Which means your glitches hurts even when you're just idling."
"... Wh... What's idling?" "When you're not moving, sweetie..."
"Oh... It used to... I got used to it." Error sheepishly said and the doctor slowly nodded.
"That's... Unfortunately, also expected... This would mean your pain tolerance is high when it comes to outer pain..."

CQ  fiddled nervously with her fingers, looking at the doctor and Error.
,,Huh... this is interesting." Nightmare hummed. ,,But are you okay, Error?"
'I don't know... They saw my SOUL... I didn't wanna say yes but I heard that doctors helps s-so...'
Error trailed off, watching as the doctor hummed a bit.

"At least there's no other problems with your SOUL besides the branding and your Pixlexia... Nothing else is wrong which is good... Now moving on to your SOUL traits..."
The Doctor trailed off, raising a brow.
"A surprisingly rare combination... Determination, Justice and Perseverance."
The doctor hummed and Asy glanced down at Error in curiosity. Determination huh...
"Your strongest trait is Perseverance, and second is Determination."

,,Huh. This is really an interesting combination." Nightmare hummed.
,,And no, Error, it's not bad. It's actually really cool - just like you."
'I hate it... It reminds me of how much it hurted...'
Error then curled up a bit as the doctor looked through more of his stats.