Chp. 8 - Food and talking

And take this! A bit wholesomeness.
Like the rest of the book.
Mostly.
Yeaaaah-
Hope you enjoy!

The door opened when CQ came home. ,,I'm home!"
She called out, sounding actually pretty happy.
"Welcome home ma!" Fresh called while Error then blinked, smiling a bit.
"You sound cheery mama, did something good happen?" Error curiously asked.

The woman smiled and hugged her sons. ,,Mama is just happy... I can buy more food for you now and maybe a few visits by the doctor!"
She said and grinned, slightly happy. The woman rubbed Geno slightly over his head.
"Really?!" Error gasped softly. "Mama what happened?! Did this Employer guy became nice?!" Error excitedly asked, jumping a bit.

CQ grinned slightly. ,,Well, I guess so." She said and booped over Error's nosehole.
,,It's at least more money than before this."
"That's good!" Error exclaimed happily while Fresh was confused.
"What's good?" "Mama getting more money!" Error chirped. "What about money?"
Oh right, Fresh doesn't understand much yet... Ah...

CQ sighed and looked at the equally confused Geno. ,,It's nothing you need to worry about."
She said and smiled. ,,This includes you too, by the way."
The woman added and looked at Error.
"Whaaat?" Error tilted his skull innocently.
"What's wrong with that?" Error asked in genuine curiosity. Is it bad to know about adult stuff?

CQ smiled a bit and rubbed Error's head.
,,You're still a child. You can worry about all those stuff when you're older, but right now it's my job to worry about it, yes?"
"Okay..." Maybe he could ask Nightmare about it later?
Speaking of which, he wonders what Nightymare is doing right now...
,,Oh, I am right here, I just chose not to say anything."
Nightmare was suddenly to be heard, as CQ smiled and rubbed Error's head again.

'Nightymare!' And Error's even more happy. His guardian Nightmare is here!
Error then hugged CQ a bit. "Mama, would that mean that Geno gets treatments?"
Error whispered towards his mother happily.
If so, Geno's death risk lowers!

Geno smiled. ,,I will try my best." She answered quietly. ,,I promise."
,,Again, what is it with this Nightymare-"
'What do you mean?' Seems like Error still doesn't realize that he calls Nightmare that.
"I have no doubts ma." Error chirped softly.

CQ nodded. ,,Yeah... Alright, you three, why don't you go play?" She then said louder.
,,Unless you didn't eat yet?" ,,You just- Ugh, Nevermind-"
"We have mama!" Error chirped happily, letting go of the hug.
"Mhmm, def eaten. Was delicious too!" Fresh grinned lightly.
'I'm sorry, I don't get what you're saying...'

CQ nodded. ,,That's good. And did nothing happen today?" She then asked.
"None mama, asides from school." Error shook his skull.
"Yep, that, and we just did some coloring, or read Error brah's old old text books to learn while he was at school." Fresh shrugged lightly.

CQ nodded. ,,Alright. Do you three want to do anything before going to sleep?" She asked her sons.
"Uhh... Bed time story? If you're not tired yet that is!" Error chirped lightly up at his mother.
"Oooh yeh! Story!" Fresh cheered.
Geno gasped. ,,Yeah! Please, Mom!" CQ smiled and chuckled slightly.
,,Of course. Now, change your clothes and get ready for bed, I'm there in ten minutes. But I'll wait of course until all of you are finished, so no rush!"

"Right, no rush, Geno." Error giggled, making sure his brother heard while Fresh snickered, then ran up the stairs excitedly.
Error just held Geno's hand as they rushed after Fresh, but in Geno's pace.
Geno giggled slightly, as he followed Error, a happy smile on his face. The child squeezed Error's hand playfully.