Telling Alaric

When we wake up the next day I'm sore, well not sore still so sensitive.

"You okay sweetheart?" Damon asked nuzzling the mate mark on my neck.

"Sensitive." I grumble placing kisses on the one i gave him on his collarbone.

"Me too sweetheart, probably should've stopped sooner huh?" Damon asked looking down at me with concerned eyes.

"Nah i loved every bit of last night." I tell him before kissing him gently, then glancing at the clock. "Damn we slept until noon." I say slightly shocked.

"Really?" Damon asked before glancing at his phone. "Huh." He shrugs before we snuggle back into bed just facing each other talking.

"You know most women wouldn't have don't what you did last night." Damon says suddenly looking at me briefly before going back to look at my necklace.

"What play with their partners prostate?" I asked playing with his hair watching him nod. "But we except them to find our g-stop all the time and make us see stars from the overload of pleasure." I scoff amused thinking of how some girls would look at guys like they just grew three heads and a tail if they were asked.

"Exactly." Damon agrees. He looks like he wants to say more i don't push if he's not ready yet then I'll wait.

"How bad do you think the humans and a witches hangover is going to be?" I asked with a grin.

"Terrible, because I heard the music stop around the same time we stopped which was around 2 a.m." Damon tells me also grinning.

"I don't want to get up, but I do want to shower, coming." I say actually getting up before turning to Damon, watching him speed to pick me up.

Getting out of the shower we get changed after brushing our teeth, and I quickly us a spell to dry our hair before putting mine up in a bun

Getting out of the shower we get changed after brushing our teeth, and I quickly us a spell to dry our hair before putting mine up in a bun. Before we go downstairs to make breakfast which is pancakes, waffles, bacon ,eggs, sausage (patties and links), grits coffee and oatmeal. When all of is done I press the intercom button yelling into it breakfast is ready five times hearing no movement i say I have coffee only then do I hear I bunch of movement. Me and Damon finish setting the table when they all come tumbling down the stairs sitting at the table everyone sees five very large pots of coffee.

"Please be sure to eat some food if you don't I'm cutting you off from coffee or I'll just put powdered laxative in it." I threaten watching them all immediately jump for food.

"This is so good"
"Great cooks"
"Oh delicious"
"Pass me the pancakes we can't let her ruin the coffee."
"You better grab some of the food I don't care if your a vampire and don't need it." Were some of the responses I got. While me and Damon just looked amused by the way they jumped to keep the coffee safe.

"Are you going to talk to the teacher today?" Bonnie asked in a grumble rubbing her temples.

"You know if you drink vampire blood it will get rid of the hangover, also yes thinking about just kidnapping him." I answers eating my cheese grits with bacon and sausage cut up in it.

"You can't just kidnap someone." Caroline deadpanned

"Well i don't think he'll come if we ask nicely." I shrug watching her sigh in defeat before shrugging.

"Who's going to help you?" Damon asked

"Well we could take him after school, or from his apartment, honestly would be better to take him from school by simply snapping his neck since he has the other Gilbert ring." I explained shrugging getting more grits bacon and sausage with cheese.

"What does the Gilbert ring do?" Stefan asked.

"Well it means he can't die at the hands of a supernatural." JJ explains.

"Which reminds me i need to link it to my safe space me and jj created, like we done to Jeremy's ring." I hummed.

"Jeremy has one?" Damon asked.

"Well every time john or Alaric die they temporarily go to the other side, but with jere's me and JJ made somewhere he could go that wasn't the other side. So he couldn't be tampered with while being temporarily dead." I explain looking at Damon as we all finished eating so JJ waved his hand putting everything where it needed to go.

"Well school should be getting out should we go kidnapping?" Care asked as she sat back in her chair looking to everyone.

"Yeah we could." Tyler shrugs.

"Alright who's going?" Matt asked before continuing. "Because he might be on edge if we all go."

"Why don't the vampires go if he leaves school early we meet up at his apartment." JJ suggested looking to everyone.

"Alright me Damon and Lexie will go Stefan can if he wants to." Enzo shrugs each one nods before making there way to the door Enzo kissing Bonnie's forehead Damon kissing mine.

The rest of us all go to the living room and wait for their return by watching a movie not long after it starts they come in Damon with Alaric over his shoulder settling him onto the couch they all settle down and watch the movie waiting for him to wake it takes the remainder of the movie since it's his first time, he pops up gasping dramatically.

"You snapped my neck? How am I alive? What happened? Why am I here?" He asked looking to Lexi to begin with before looking to the rest of us. We just stare at him before I speak up.

"We brought you here to explain some things slightly threaten and give you some information." I say making sure to keep my voice blank as well as my face.

"And you needed someone to snap my neck?" He asked glaring at me in disbelief.

"You wife Isobel is not dead she was turned by Damon. Now for the threatening part if you touch Damon breath wrong in his direction or so much as look at him funny I will relive you of your life." I growl at him before Damon pulls me into his side kissing my head making me relax a little.

"How do I know your telling the truth?" He asked glancing at everyone before looking me in the eyes as he stood

"Ugh." I groan before finding a memory I my head making it like a vision before placing my palm to his forehead watching his eyes roll back before I remove my hand. "That's the vision i got. From the way it looks she's turned off her humanity." I speak softly as he sits back down in shock most likely

"Thank you for telling me the truth." He says to me which i nodded

The rest of the night we made the same deal with him, told him he is basically Elena's step daddy and other things that are going to happen which we could use his help with. Him saying he'd get back to us after all the s hock wears off. Before we headed to bed him taking a spare room.