15

Freddy's pov:
"I-I love you." I murmured. Summer's eyes widened, and she opened her mouth to reply, but then...

The door slammed open, making me and Summer jump apart. The rest of the band stood there awkwardly. "Umm... Mum said she made us lemonade. We'll just leave now." Tomika said. They walked out closing the door behind them.

Great job Tomika!

I looked back over at Summer, scratching the back of my neck nervously. She opened her mouth again, "Freddy, I-"  But she was cut of because there was stupid knocks on the door. I growled. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I snapped. Raquel opened the door, with a furious expression.

Oh hell. I'm in trouble now!

"Do NOT give me attitude, young man. I just wanted to make sure that you don't want any lemonade!" Raquel spat. "No, thank you." I replied, seething. She nodded and closed the door.

I turned back to Summer. "Do you think I can answer without being interrupted?" Summer giggled. "Yeah, I think so." I grinned. "Okay, Freddy, I-" Summer began again, before being cut off my my Dad. "FREDWARD JAMES HUERTA!" He yelled slamming the door open, "I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU WERE OVER AT SOME GIRL'S HOUSE THE ENTIRE TIME, WHILE WE WERE PANICKING BECAUSE WE COULDN'T FIND YOU!". Summer looked really scared, and I put my hand on her shoulder, to help calm her down. My Dad only noticed Summer as I did this. "AND YOU!" He screamed, pointing his finger at Summer. He opened his mouth to continue yelling, but Raquel ran in. "James!" She cried, pulling him out. "Thank you." I mouthed. Raquel nodded, and closed the door.

I turned back to Summer, who looked like she was about to cry. Immediately, I engulfed her in my arms, murmuring comforting things. "Freddy?" Summer whispered. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes. "I love you too." She breathed.