8 sleepover part 1

Freddy's pov:
Summer and I have been sitting the the studio the past half hour, and we've both stopped crying. It's almost the end of school, and I can tell that Summer just wants to go home. I dial Mr Finn's number. "Hi Mr Finn. I was wondering if Summer and I could go home early? Yeah, we're still feeling pretty terrible. Thanks Mr Finn." I hung up the phone, and Summer looked up at me. "Does this mean we get to go home?" Summer questioned. I nodded and she hugged me. We stayed in that position for a few minutes, then broke apart. I took her hand and we walked towards her house. We arrived outside, and then Summer turned and asked, "Would you like to stay the night? My mums away so I'm sure she won't mind." She's so cute. I nodded, and Summer bounced up and down excitedly. "Let me just go home real quick to get clothes and my toothbrush and stuff." I smiled. "Okay, but bring your swimmers. I wanna go in the pool!" Summer cried. So cute.

Summer's pov:
While Freddy's grabbing his stuff, I have about 10 minutes to get everything ready. I throw any dirty dishes into the dishwasher, and shove any worn clothes into my laundry basket. Just as I chuck the last plate in the dishwasher, I hear the door bell. Right on time! I rush to the door. "Hi!" I smiled. "Hey." Freddy grinned. I excitedly pulled him inside. "What do you wanna do first? We should do something else before we go swimming. " I said as I shut the door. "I dunno, maybe we can watch a movie?" Freddy suggested. "Okay! Follow me." I stated. We walked down the hallway, and into the living room. "What movie do you wanna watch?" I questioned, opening the movie cabinet. "Whatever you want!" Freddy smiled. I searched until I found the one I'm looking for. "This one." I exclaimed as I pulled it off the shelf. Freddy took one look at it and groaned. "What, you told me it was my choice!" I grinned. Freddy frowned. "I didn't think that you would choose the little mermaid!" He whined. I just smirked.

"That. Was. The. Best. Movie. Ever!" Freddy gasped. I giggled, "I knew you would like it!". Then I did the impossible. I messed up his hair. He got up and chased me around the house, and I giggled in half joy and half terror of what will happen when he catches me. I ran into my room and hid behind the door, and Freddy sprinted in after me, but looked around, confused of where I had gone. I pushed him on to the bed from behind the door, making Freddy on to my bed. He immediately grabbed me and he started tickling me. After about 5 minutes, he finally stopped. "Don't touch my hair." Freddy scolded. "Fiiiiiiiineeeee." I giggled, "Do you wanna go in the pool now?". He nodded. I took him to the en suite, and told him that he can get changed in there. I said that I'm gonna change in my room.

Freddy's pov:
I went into the en suite. Summer's house is really big, her family is super rich.

Living room

En suite in Summer's room