7 detention

Guys this is Freddy's little sister:

-time skip to Thursday-

Freddy's pov:
Principal Mullins was really angry when she found out what happened, and gave me a month of detention. A whole MONTH! At least I got to punch Peta in her stupid face. I got changed:

And fixed my bed head

And fixed my bed head. I then walk downstairs, where my sister Lulu is waiting. "Hey Freddy!" She called, "Is it true?". I looked at her, confused. " Is what true?". "Did you and Summer really-" Lulu started. "Oh my gosh, the rumours spread to elementary school too!" I sighed, then grabbed my board and skated to school. I arrived at school, and braced myself as I walked through the corridor. Most of the students immediately stopped talking, and they stared and whispered as I passed. After what seemed like an eternity, I finally reached my locker.

Summer's pov:
My alarm went off in my ear, scaring the life out of me. "Ahhh!" I screamed as I fell out of bed. I'm not excited for school today! The others are avoiding us, and the band has been sounding terrible. I got up off the floor, and put on this:

 I got up off the floor, and put on this:

I walked downstairs to the empty house

I walked downstairs to the empty house. My mum is on yet another business trip, so I'm on my own again. I grabbed an orange from the fridge, and left the house. As soon as I walked through the doors, people began whispering and laughing at me. I got to my locker, and grabbed my books. I was about to go to class, when somebody grabbed me and pulled me into the janitor's closet. I turned to see Asher. What does he want now. "I was wondering if you're free tonight?" He asked hopefully. I raised an eyebrow. Is Asher asking me out, again? I shook my head and left. I arrived to class just as Mr Finn struggled through the window. Right on time! "Ahhhh!" Mr Finn screeched as he fell on his face, "painnnn.". The whole class started sniggering. He got back up, pretending that nothing happened, and we all set up to play our instruments. " Alright, rockers! We're going to play one call away!" Mr Finn grinned, "Let's destroy!". Freddy sat down at his drum kit, and everyone grabbed their instruments. " 1,2,3,4." Freddy frowned. "I'm only one call away... " Tomika sang. Mr Finn turned his head to us in confusion. "Stop, stop!" He cried. Everyone faced Mr Finn. He looked at us in concern. "Summer, Freddy! You guys don't sound your best! You are playing in a sad way-whats going on?" Mr Finn questioned, concerned. I looked to Freddy and he shook his head. "It's nothing, Mr Finn, we're just tired." I lied. Tomika furrowed her brows, "Or you're just doing it purposely." She frowned. Mr Finn looked extremely shocked and angry. "Tomika, why would you say that? You can't just go and accuse another band member like that!" He said, disappointed. "Well Summer and Freddy are trying to sabotage the band!" Lawrence cried. "Lawrence, what are you going on about?" Mr Finn growled. "It's true though! Peta told us, and Peta doesn't lie!" Zack glared at us. Freddy was boiling, and I couldn't believe my ears. I felt a tear slowly run down my cheek. Gosh, haven't I cried enough? "Who the heck is Peta?" Mr Finn asked, really annoyed. "She's this awesome girl, who has told us how Summer and Freddy want to ruin school of rock!" Lawrence answered, and all the other students nod their heads. Okay, she's making rumours about us wanting to end the band? That, is the final straw. "NO!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, and everyone turned to face me. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT PETA HAS BEEN TELLING YOU, BUT I CAN GUARANTEE THAT IT ISN'T TRUE! YOU HAVE BELIEVED THIS DUMB GIRL OVER US, YOUR BEST FRIENDS AND BANDMATES!" My voice cracked, "WE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! I GET THAT EVERYONE ELSE BELIEVES HER, BUT EVEN YOU GUYS, OUR BEST FRIENDS BELIEVE PETA!". I ran out of the classroom sobbing, in the distance I heard faint yelling and footsteps. I stopped when I got to the recording studio, where I sat on the couch and cried. Someone came in, and I ignored them. I felt weight on the other side of the couch, meaning somebody has sat down with me. Arms wrapped around me, and I finally looked up. " Freddy... " I sniffed, as he hugged me. "Hey, everything's okay." Freddy whispered to me soothingly, and I started to calm down. We just sit there in silence, Freddy rubbing my back, and me sniffling.

Mr Finn's pov:
Summer ran out, crying really hard. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS!" Freddy snapped, before running after Summer. I have never been so angry with these kids. I turned back, and they looked slightly guilty. "Well?" I demanded, "What do you all have to say for yourselves?". They all stayed silent, some staring at the ground, others looking sorry for themselves. I sighed. "That was unacceptable behaviour. We are going to search the entire school so we can find them, and when we do, I expect that all of you apologize." I frowned.

Freddy's pov:
I followed her into the recording studio, and poor Summer was sobbing really hard. I walking over and sat with her, then wrapped my arms around her waist. Summer finally looked up, and her eyes are red and puffy. The others are going to pay for this. "Freddy... " She sniffed. "Hey, everything's okay." I whispered into her ear, trying to calm her. It seemed to be working a little bit, as Summer's breathing was slowing back to normal. We sit there for a long time, Summer crying into my chest. Eventually, Mr Finn found us, and he could tell that we didn't want to go back to class yet, so he handed us a hall pass, and walked back to the classroom.

Tomika's pov:
I can't believe we treated Summer like that! Oh, and Freddy too, I guess. Summer is my best friend, and I believed some wannabe popular kid over my them. I'm going to make it up with them, no matter how long it takes.

Zack's pov:
I'm such an idiot! Idiot, idiot, idiot! I treated my best friends like garbage, all because of that dumb Peta girl! I am going to be the first to find them, I'm going to make it up to them.

Lawrence's pov:
I can't believe I did that to my sista from another mista and brotha from another motha! I hope that I find them first, I gotta make it up to them. I also got them some chocolate milk as a peace offering. After all, who doesn't like chocolate milk?

Mr Finn's pov:
I gotta stop the others from finding Fremmer, they really just need some time alone. Those kids treated them terribly, and they are going to make it up to them.