01.

Me and rue were like besties. Even though she was a little older than you , that didn't matter to me or rue because we got along REALLY well. Also Cassie. Cassie was like that one friend of mine who was really my fake girlfriend. I love her.
Me and rue met through fez.
Fezco was close to my mom. Not really close but fez's grandma was a family friend when my mom was little. Before she and my dad passed. I knew fez sold drugs. I never told anyone nor judged then because they were really good people and I loved them for that.
I've know fez and his brother ashtray for a while now. Fez was like a brother figure. I never really had an actual conversation with his brother ashtray because I was honestly a little scared of him. Fez is always there when you need him. His voice is soothing to listen to you could listen to him talk all day n' night and be just fine. Fez & ashtray own a store me , & my sister maddy go there often. Just for snacks. And with rue for drugs. Never alone. Until now...

*incoming call from rue* rue=underlined.

Hii rue

Hey y/n , doing anything today?

No I don't think so , why what's up?

Wanna hang ? We can maybe walk to fez's store and chill later or something

Yea of course! what time?

Now , if that's okay with you?

Yep! That's fine rue meet you there bye!

Bye y/n.

"Y/n! How you been" fez asks smiling.

"hii fez I've been good I missed you so much how you been?" i ask.

"I been straight for real , nothing really goes on around here except business really" he says a he just shrugs it off

"Wassup rue , ashtrays in the back. Figured that's why y'all were here anyway"

" Whattt y/n can get a normal hey but I get the ashtrays in the back hey??!?!" Rue says with her hand on her chest dramatically

Fez raises both his hands to the size of his head "my bad I just figured you wanted more drugs like usual"

"Well You we're right I'm gonna go back there"

Me and fez slap our hand on our foreheads and sigh at the same time as we both figured rue had changed for a day a least. WRONG.

"BUTTTTT we are really here to chill with our favorite person fez of course" rue says with a cheesy smile.

Rue walks into back and I think if I should go with her but I have no reason to remembering ashtray doesn't even speak half of the time & I don't do drugs as if I'm not 15.

I guess that's not really a good reason because me and ashtray are literally the same age.

"You know You can go back there if you want Kid" fez says pointing to the freezer door.

I was gonna say no because I literally have no reason at all but I don't want fez to think I was acting funny or something.

I walked to the back as the door closed after rue. "Hi ashtray" I said not thinking he'd even reply to me.

"Hey" he said as he looked up and nodded.
I'm not gonna lie that surprised me figuring that I've only heard him say like 3 words the whole time I've know him.

"What yo ass want today?" just some molly & some other shit idk the name of rue told him.
"That'll be $120" he said I think he knew what she was gonna say.

"Uhh...fez said he'll spot me" she lied.

"Fezco don't spot nobody" he shot back at rue. ashtray wasn't falling for it.

"Yeah we'll it's supposed to be a discount so you should ask him" rue said lying

"Yeah I will go ask him cause I know your full of shit" ashtray said But he left it alone after that.

I never really looked at ashtray's features before so when I noticed his face tattoos I figured that this was a chance to look at him closer and really analyze his face. He was attractive but not in a 'cute' attractive he had more of a 'aggressive' look to him. I noticed one of his tattoos said "AT" which I'm pretty sure it meant "ash|tray". I didn't really know if they were real as I never really payed attention nor noticed them before today because I've been honestly scared to look him in the eye.

"You just gone stare at me orrrr?" Ashtray looked confused
" sorry sorry " I shook my head trying to refresh my brain and think about how long I was staring. I still wondered about his tattoos though.

"Are you tattoos real" I asked. He just nodded and looked back on his phone. He was weirdly attractive when he didn't pay Attention to me.
"Did they hurt" I asked becoming more invested as he answered my first question.
" I mean not for real it was like someone was pinching your face" he shrugged. "Oh okay" I said walking out not wanted to bother him anymore because he looked annoyed.

As I was walking out I could literally FEEL him staring into my soul. I walked as fast as I could without looking like I'm trying to run from something. I finally reached the front where fez and rue were talking which felt like it took the longest to get to.