Rosalyne let out a small sad smile. "I still don't understand why you can't come with me to Inazuma. Archons knows how insufferable The Balladeer is." Rosalyne told him as Ichiro looked away.

He contemplated whether he should tell her. "Well, I might have... Hidden a little secret of mine." Ichiro muttered as he looked down.

Rosalyne narrowed her eyes at him as she stared him down. "Ichiro..."

"Okay, you have to remember I hid this from you because I had a reason and-"

"Ichiro spit it out." Rosalyne told him.

"Theraidenshogunmayormaynotbemysister." Ichiro told her. She looked at him clueless for a few seconds before finally understanding what he meant.

Her eyes widened as Ichiro winced.

"WHAT?!" She exclaimed which made a few agents around them to glance back at them before minding their own business.

"If that was the case, why can't you negotiate with her?" Rosalyne asked as Ichiro chuckled nervously.

"Well, you see... The last time I saw my sister, she told me she was locking down Inazuma and threatened to lock me inside of it. So, we're not really in the best of terms." Ichiro told her.

"Also because you wanted to avoid Lady Kitsune back there." Ruichiro said with a smirk.

"Shut the hell up." Ichiro mentally cursed him.

Rosalyne sighed. "Very well... See you in a couple weeks, Ichiro." She bid him goodbye as she boarded the ship with multiple agents following behind her.

"How cold. She didn't even kiss you goodbye." Ruichiro told him mockingly.

Ichiro rolled his eyes at Ruichiro's remark.

Rosalyne stood by the back of the ship as the crew prepared to sail. As the ship began to move, she looked back at the docks to see Ichiro waving at her. She waved back before turning back and going back to her room to prepare for her mission.

Ichiro lowered his arm as he sees the ship's figure slowly getting smaller and farther away.

A crow then landed on his right shoulder as he looked at it. "Keep an eye on her and report back to me if a problem ever occurs will you, Klein." He ordered the crow as it nodded before flying off and eventually arriving at the top of the ship overlooking everything.

Ichiro sighed.

"Do you think she'll survive?" Ruichiro asked Ichiro in a serious tone.

Ichiro watched as the ship slowly disappeared from their sights.

"If she plays her cards right, there might be a chance." Ichiro answered as he thought of his "child".

"She was going to terminate the child anyway. It doesn't really make a difference. Her dying was a risk with giving birth as well. Whether she was mortal or not, she- no, they were bound to die either way." Ichiro thought to himself.

It might've been selfish of him, but that was what Ichiro believed. May it be his coping mechanism, his own selfishness or his "b*stardness" showing, he couldn't care less.

"Everyone leaves me whether it be them dying or them getting disgusted by me,"

Ichiro remembers the faces of those he had once loved. His "parents" who had adopted him after the incident who later on left him to die. The disgusted and the faces full of hate of those he helped, his "friends", when he refused to help them after having to help them for the thousandth time.

And finally, Vennessa. His first best friend. The first one he ever trusted.

His first wife.

The one who had left him for the beings above. The one forced to be separated from him.

He could only imagine her disgusted face once she sees what kind of man he had become over the years.

The path he took.

The path he swore to never return to.

He had made amends with her and her death hundreds of years ago but has never had the chance to talk to her since then.

What would she think?

What would she say to him?

But his mind soon drifted off to a certain pink fox that he met while he visited his sisters.

The cunning woman who dared to question his ability.

But in the play he had formulated and composed over the years, the curtains were coming to a close.

Maybe in another life he could have a chance with her.

A happy life with her.

The one so close yet so far.

His very own Paraiso.

~ ~ ~ {¤} ~ ~ ~

A/N: I'm very proud with that last part :3

Also, anyone still remember who Klein is?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like the story!