He answered the call. I widen my eyes as he kept it on speaker. "Are you awake? Or are you planning get late for the school." She mentioned, I grumbled.

"It's six in morning, mom."

"So? You better wake up, Ru." She scolded. I narrowed my eyes at the cell. "And how is Ehaan?" She inquired after a pause of second. "You better don't argue with him." She warned further widening my eyes in surprise. I raised my eyes to glance at amused Ehaan.

"You are forgetting, you are my mom." What was it with mom and always supporting my friends rather been with me?

"Because I trust him, he won't come up with something foolish." Only if she knew him! I rolled my eyes at her remark, my chin was raised up to face Ehaan. His interrogating eyes staring straight into my orbs. "Stop wasting time in talk and get ready. Don't forget about get-together, today." She reminded me before ending the call

"Why did you rolled your eyes? Don't you trust me?" He questioned, getting displeased with my attitude.

"No!" I bounced back, jerking his hand away from my stomach. He was taken aback by my action. As I stood on my feet and glanced at the over-size shirt I was wearing. It reached just above my knees, I looked small in his extra-large shirt. I huffed in annoyance, stumping my foot. The over-large trousers dipping out of my feet making it highly impossible for me to take a step forward without stumbling on my feet.

"Fuck!" I heard his gruff voice emitting from deep within him. I darted my gaze towards him, he was staring at me while leaning his face on his elbow. "The most adoring sight, I ever seen." He muttered, a smile playing on his lip. "A girl busy having self-conversation," he chuckled getting up from his bed. "I can simply watch you been yourself and still be entertained for hours." He expressed. He was getting more vocal from past few days.

He stood in front of me, eyes lowering a little. His hands raising up, cupping my cheek. "The most beautiful trait of you is..." he paused, leaning to press a kiss on my forehead. "That you're so unaware about your effect on people surrounding you." He groaned as if irritated with the fact. I closed my eyes, his mere touch having numerous effect on me. Though he emphasized on effect I was having on others but what about his mere touch that made my heart jump out of my ribs?

"Man! I fucking don't want to go to school." He groaned pulling me into his chest. I wasn't aware he hated the building as much as me. But none would had enjoyed their school-life better than him. He didn't have to worry about the world. Least worried about scoring good exams as he was gifted. He wasn't even attending classes!

"You don't like school?" I inquired raising my head from his chest.

He stared into mine, giving a slight shake of his head. "Why?" I interrogated further curious to know about him. Though I was attracted towards him yet so unknown about him.

"Does anyone needs a reason to dislike the boring education institute." He shook his head at my lame question. "But I have my reasons..." He grumbled, darting his gaze from mine. He wasn't going to continue and I felt not to pull him further.

"Maybe Rudr could be one of them," I added. Making him to smirk at my mere attempt to pull him from the sad part of his life. "What about Viraj?" I winked. He gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"And you still in contact with him even after knowing he is the reason that news about yesterday got into your parents' ears." I widen my eyes in amazement.

"No! He won't..."

"Why you trust people so easily?" He shook his head, cupping my cheek. "That's the reason I want to protect you from the world around. They are cruel. The world is cruel for an innocent angel like you..." he muttered drawing patterns on my cheek.