MOVIE!

As the crowd had filled around us. We had grabbed five tickets, but it wasn't in the same row. Two together and one separate. As in two couples and one single. Resulting in a debate about who would seat together. Due to our previous argument, I wasn't letting Samaira choose me as her companion.

"Why?" She expressed her sadness. I was rejecting her and it disheartened her. I had never behaved in such a manner, but I would not prove Ehaan correct.

"Simply," slowly eyeing Varun. She bowed her head in embarrassment. She might have forgotten she was on a date.

"You people move, I will bring some popcorns." Suggested Ehaan, Varun was on the verge of accompanying him.

"No need! I will have Ru...hi with me." The way he spelled my name, it seemed as if he felt sickened to voice it out. What trouble he had with my name? I glared at him but he ignored me. Samaira stood there not moving an inch resulting in Varun rooting on his place as well.

"Are you fine?" She whispered in my ears, showing concern. I offer her with a small nod. "When is Rudr arriving?" Those words were spoken much louder. She trusted Rudr more than Ehaan. And I was much in a dilemma because I couldn't bring myself to trust either of them. One seemed nice on the surface while I doubted he was genuine. On the latter, he seemed too much complicated to pin any views about him.

"Maybe here in any second." She nodded, squeezing my hand and directed me towards her cell. I smiled at her gesture, "I will..." I muttered. Sometimes I was annoyed with people overprotecting nature towards me while at times it delighted my heart.

I diverted my eyes from the retreating figure of the new blooming couple of our school. Once the school gets even a hint they would be the talk of the crowd. "Why is he coming?" Sudden question compelled me to glance at my company.

I narrowed my eyes at his furious gaze. He surely possessed bipolar disorder. He was so calm a minute back. I ignored him and turned to glance at my cell. I had forgotten to inform dad that we had reached. He might be stressing himself and would ring at any moment. I was grabbed suddenly, harshly pushing towards a firm chest. "I am asking you something..." He was roaring like an angry lion.

I raised my eyes to glance at him, burning in anger. I wasn't fond of rage but it seemed so difficult to not experience it before him. "Why does one come to the theatre?" I mocked back at him. Upon my response, his brown orbs darken. I flinched at the place, a shiver passing my spirits.

"Does you hold any feeling towards him?" My eyes widen in surprise, I wasn't anticipating the interrogation. I kept staring at him not able to possess his words.

"I..." And I was halted in my track with cell ringing. As if realising he pulled his hand away. The manner he would pull himself from me could suggest to me that he felt displeased with his action. But if he was so humiliated by it, why did even he repeat it often? I diverted my gaze from him towards the owner calling me.

Dad! I wasn't wrong with my prediction.

"Hello!" And I wasn't given to even answer as the scolding followed. I was embarrassed glancing at Ehaan at frequent intervals, he had mentioned listening to the previous conversations I had with my parents before him. Though his facial expression wasn't giving any clue as he was busy wandering his eyes around.

"I am sorry dad, I forgot." Finally, able to speak a word. There was a pause for a long second.

"Where is Samaira? I need to talk with her." My eyes widen, damn!

"Hmm..." I glanced at Ehaan for help but it seemed that he wasn't listening to our conversation, engrossed in his cell. "She is inside the theatre, I came to use the washroom." It was getting more awkward standing beside Ehaan and lying to my parents.