Chapter 7. The Devil Is Here

Start from the beginning

"This is what you father looked like before

"This is what you father looked like before. He was 17 years old, was a Huntsman in training, and his name was Jaune Arc". Glynda said

"Wow"! "So this was my father". "Do you know what he was like"? Ginji asked all amazed.

"Yes I do. He was really kind-hearted, very sweet, i heard he was also good with playing guitar, and it was his dream to be Huntsman. He wanted to actually save lives. And to me, he was like a son i never had. He always talked to me after classes to see if i was doing okay, listened to my problems, then did whatever he could to make me feel better. He was a precious angel of Oum. But then one of my other students who bullied him told people his secret. That's when things went downhill". Glynda said

What was his secret? Ginji asked.

"He used some fake transcripts to enter this school. Sure he had no combat training, but he had the best strategic mind to back it up. But some people didn't care. They started hurting him physically, and mentally. But there were other people that still had his back like Teams DLTA, RPER, CFVY, and of course me. So he felt a little better, but then his family showed up, and things only got worse. When his family found out that he came here they took Crocea Mors, disowned him, and to top it all off, the Vale Council talked to Headmaster Ozpin, and they decided to expel him from Beacon. He was so broken after that. I wish there was something I could've done, but I couldn't go against their word".

" Thats terrible. What happened to Dad after that"?
Ginji asked.

"Figuring he had nothing else to lose, He went to Beacon's rooftop, and he...he.... With Glynda struggling to finish her sentence tears began to fall down her face.

( I just decided to add some sad music. I could have added unravel, but I thought not a good idea)

"He jumped off Beacon's rooftop, and
hours later we saw his body in a puddle of dried blood. that image will never leave my head."So I didnt only just lose a student that day, "BUT I LOST SOMEBODY I CONSIDERED A SON"! Glynda yelled falling to her knees and began bawling her eyes out.