Bakugo's first punishment

As deku gets his "stuff" bakugo spits on the tape as much as he can to try and get it off but he fails and falls over on his side and hits his head on the bed stand.

Deku: I'm back! Oh babe are you ok?!

Deku comes back out with no shirt on and some under wear. He rushes over to bakugo and does not realise what he just said, deku picks up bakugo and puts him down on the bed. Deku unties him and takes off the blind fold and the tape on his mouth.

Bakugo: yes I'm ok... But what are you going to do with me?

Deku: oh you'll see...

Deku pins bakugo to the wall and holds his hands tight to the wall.

Bakugo: WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET GO OF ME?!

Deku: and what if I don't?

Deku starts the first kiss and bakugo seems to get horny and goes in deeper.

Deku starts taking out the real punishment and spits sleeping pils into Bakugo's mouth. After a few minutes of non stop making out Bakugo let's go for air and ends up passing out.
Deku ties Bakugo to a chair while he is naked and ties it around his dick and puts clips on his manboobs. Deku gets out a dildo and waits for Bakugo to wake up for his first punishment. After a while Bakugo wakes up and starts getting nervous.
Deku: great time for you to wake up I was just gonna wake you up my self!
Bakugo: UN TIE ME! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DICK HEAD?!
Deku: oh so your going to disobey the same rule for the third time? I don't think this punishment will be enough... But it seems like you don't want it so yes it is!
Deku ties a rope around Bakugo's mouth so he can't talk or make any noise but moaning.
Deku: now I can finally start the real punishment. Ready? Yes? Good because I'm starting~ Enjoy!
Deku starts to take off all his clothes and goes over to bakugo and spreads his legs out to sit on. Deku starts to jump on him and plays around with his dick. Then deku turns around and shoves bakugo's dick up his ass and rides on him.

Bakugo groans and closes his eyes tight trying to move his hands.
Deku: would you stop moving?!
Bakugo moves more and deku gets tired of it so deku grabs his hands and pins them down.
Deku goes faster and way harder on bakugo when eventually bakugo stops moving, so deku gets off him and takes him off the chair and throws him on the floor and ties his hole body up and takes the pins off his nipples.